https://www.humblebundle.com/

Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Pay more than the average
Antichamber
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine

I bought it for Dust, I already have the Swapper, would have been worth it for that alone.
DRM-free this time around, Steam Keys if you want for >$1

All over this. Very good bundle, I've been eyeing all games for awhile and don't own any.

I think I paid 7 bucks for Dust and it was worth it. Have over 25 hours in it and I'm playing it through again.

Tried to buy and it's stuck at the "Waiting for Paypal" processing window...never had that happen before. Hopefully it went through?

Tried to buy and it's stuck at the "Waiting for Paypal" processing window...never had that happen before. Hopefully it went through?

Same issue. I got my paypal confirmation but nothing from them. They're straight shooters and will sort it out I'm sure. I shot them a support email with my PayPal transaction id.

Same for me... stuck at processing after confirming payment.

*Edit* Let it sit for a few minutes and it finally went through - already got and redeemed the codes! I cheaped out and only donated a buck -- too many games not enough time; though sometimes they add bonus games later that are pretty sweet.

Last edited:
One of the best bundles yet. The Swapper, Guacamelee, Dust are all top-notch games.

Same issue. I got my paypal confirmation but nothing from them. They're straight shooters and will sort it out I'm sure. I shot them a support email with my PayPal transaction id.

It seems to have worked for me, regardless. I just closed the Processing thing and then went into my Library, and the games were there.

Already have a few of these. This is a solid bundle. I'm tempted to stop buying indie games during Steam sales because they always seem to end up in a Humble Bundle later.

For those who have purchased, do you get individual Steam keys on this one or is it one of the Humble Bundles where you get like 2 keys that each unlock a group of games?

Already have a few of these. This is a solid bundle. I'm tempted to stop buying indie games during Steam sales because they always seem to end up in a Humble Bundle later.

For those who have purchased, do you get individual Steam keys on this one or is it one of the Humble Bundles where you get like 2 keys that each unlock a group of games?

Individual for this one.. at least for the $1.00 amount. Not sure about the extra 2 games.

Is Monaco worth paying the average?

It's...a bizarre game. I can see it being better with more players, because then you get more classes to work with. When I played it by myself or with a pal it seemed fairly difficult unless you picked the "right" classes.

I mean, obviously it's possible to complete levels with any class, but it can just be far more tedious/difficult depending on which class you take.

Great bundle. Paid the $25 level with no reservations. I already own Dust, but nothing else and all of the games look very fun.

Decided to pass on it. Dust and Swapper looks like good games.

Swapper is a lot of fun. Dust I haven't tried yet but TB seemed to like it.

Also worth noting that it seems most, if not all of these games are individual Steam keys and not a "bundle" key like some of the past ones.

Though I can dl the stuff through Steam, I notice the two download links for Giana Sisters, "Twisted Dreams" and "Base Game".

Anybody knows what is this for, by chance?

Very impressive bundle, only game I had was Monaco which as already stated is a good game to play if you have other friends that also have it.

Swapper is a lot of fun. Dust I haven't tried yet but TB seemed to like it.

Also worth noting that it seems most, if not all of these games are individual Steam keys and not a "bundle" key like some of the past ones.

Dust is freaking AWESOME!

Fez (+soundtrack), Starseed Pilgrim (+soundtrack) and BeatBuddy added at the BTA level.

Eh...already have Fez and haven't heard of the other two. Will check em out, though!

It seems like Fez is included in every Humble Bundle.

I know it's not the case, but it definitely seems that way...

Back