Humble Bundle Winter Sale.

The Crusader Kings II Collection for $31.99 looks interesting. It's the same as the Steam collection. That includes the base game and everything up to about mid-2014, so it doesn't include the expansions Charlemagne, Way of Life, Horse Lords, or Conclave, and some of the minor DLCs related to those expansions.

From what I've read, new players will want to start as a Catholic leader in Ireland with the Sunset Invasion turned off, so most of the DLC aren't necessary in the beginning. Those later expansions would not affect new players until they know if they want them or not.

How is total war atilia vs total war rome ii emperor edition ?

HAven't bought anything from humble bundle in so long. Im sure their deals used to be better.

Some decent deals in there. Satellite Reign is only $9.99 and comes with a steam key and drm free (gog I'm assuming).

The drm free version is directly downloaded from humble (not gog).

Some decent deals in there. Satellite Reign is only $9.99 and comes with a steam key and drm free (gog I'm assuming).

I'm hoping for the return of Build a Devolver Bundle, this time with Hotline Miami 2 and Dropsy.

We'll see.

Didn't we just have a winter sale last month on HB?
Or am I confusing it with some other site?

What about Never Alone for $3.75. Looks pretty. Anybody play it?

Definitely worth $3.75 for anyone. Though, it might be disappointing at $10, if you really just wanted a good game, and weren't interested in the cultural tie in. It's a little sappy, and not as well executed as something like, say, Ori and the Blind Forest.

But, especially for $3.75, it plays well. And it uses the interesting concept of building a game around the folklore of a native North American indigenous culture. (There may be other similar games, but none that I've seen.)

Snagged Wolfenstein: The New Order.... a no brainer at 80% off retail.

Back