Humble Bundle Telltale build your own pack, amazing deal.

Stiler

[H]F Junkie
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/bundle/telltalegames/

If you buy 3 games, you get an 80% discount, 4 is 83%, and 5 gives you an 85% discount on the entire order.

You can get the newest games (Game of Thrones and Borderlands) and then add the 3 cheapest games (Poker night 1 and 2 and Puzzle Agent) making it just 10.49.

I already had Borderlands and TWAU, so I picked up the new Game of Thrones + the four cheapest games (Puzzle Agent, Poker night 1 and 2, and TWD: 400 days for 7.49 total.

Great deal.

Even if you already have the cheaper games (PN, PN2, Puzzle Agent, etc.), you'll likely get a better overall deal if you buy them again.

Smoking deal, picked up Jurassic park, Back to the Future, Poker Night 2, Game of Thrones, and The borderlands title for 17 bucks..can't beat that at all...lol

Used paypal, just in case I need to dispute the charge in the future :-] (I'm worried about Telltale screwing us on the Borderlands & Game of Thrones Steam Keys)

This managed to fill the gaps in my collection. Thanks for the heads up!

$14.25
Game of Thrones
Jurassic Park
Poker Night 2
Tales from the Borderlands

Added this for extra savings: Poker Night

Nice. Wanted to try the GOT games, worth it just for that in my opinion.

Yeah, very good bundle.

Going to grab a bunch of them; already have GOT on GOG though... tempted to buy it anyway just to have it added to my Steam library...

Yeah, very good bundle.

Going to grab a bunch of them; already have GOT on GOG though... tempted to buy it anyway just to have it added to my Steam library...

Given an opportunity, I would move everything I have in Steam to GOG.

:)

Had to bite. Great deal for GoT but I skipped it as I'm not as enthralled as everyone seems to be with the show. Did walk away with Tales from the Borderlands, Walking Dead Season 2, and The Wolf Among Us.

Stellar deal, $16.50 for the following

Game of Thrones
Walking Dead: 400 Days
Walking Dead: Season 2
The Wolf Among Us

Thanks, jumped in and picked up

Wolf Among us
Walking Dead Season 2
Jurassic Park
GoT

For 18.09

Got:
Wolf, Walking Dead S2, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands, and Puzzle Agent 2.

I am only missing Jurassic Park to have a complete TellTale games collection, but it was definitely not a game I wanted since it is said to be QT heavy with only one decision point in the game that did anything to affect the story. So I'll pass on it.

Just waiting on Steam Keys now :)

edit: looks like they got steam keys now.

Last edited:
Thanks OP. I got the following for $13.49 and just gave away the the Poker games

Game of Thrones

Poker Night 2

Poker Night at the Inventory

The Wolf Among Us

Already received the email and bought things. Between Shadow of Modor, Lego Hobbit, Lego Lord of the Rings and Lego Batman 3, these are the most games I have bought for my computer in 2 years.

Thanks, amazing deal!

Got:
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead season 1, 400 days, season 2
Wolf Among Us

All for less than 17 bucks!!

Glad I waited. Was missing the Jurassic Park, GOT and Borderlands. For less than 15, it is a steal.

Back