Humble Bundle Store Winter Sale. Killer is Dead for only $6.66!

also Alan wake with expansion pack is four bucks.

This is the first time I've seen or heard about Road Redemption. It's early access but looks awesome for people like myself that were fans of the Road Rash series.

Deadly Premonition was only $2.49 yesterday. Not sure if it still is due to work firewalls blocking me.

Day 2 deals are up on the storefront and are better than the first day!

I know most people will ignore it, Rising Storm has some of the best levels I've ever seen in a war game.

I know most people will ignore it, Rising Storm has some of the best levels I've ever seen in a war game.

Weird, never even heard of this game. Maybe I'll pick it up since it's so cheap along with Shadow Warrior.

Weird, never even heard of this game. Maybe I'll pick it up since it's so cheap along with Shadow Warrior.

The engine and "feel" of the game is a bit off. The UI is a bit clunky at times, and it plays best on realism modes, but once you get past the initial roadblocks its insanely fun. The game is Essentially an expansion to Red Orchestra 2.

Picked up Alan Wake, and Rising Storm based on lilbabycat's recommendation. It better not suck. ;)

It's more Twin Peaks than Resident Evil. It's a little creepy sometimes but I found myself enjoying the quirky characters and story more.

She is more of a Silent Hill fan and this seems just to have the same level of spoopy that the Silent Hill series has.

Rising Storm is a very good game. It takes some initial learning, but is lots of fun on realism mode. The two sides use quite different tactics due to the fact that they have different weapons, but the asymmetric gameplay is fun

Back