Humble Bundle - Cities:Skyline bundle ($18 for full unlock)

Oh Cities Skyline is absolutely better than SimCity. The big problem with it is there is so much DLC that far out costs the base game. Now for some this may not be a big deal, and to get a bunch for 18 bucks is definitely a good deal I just dont know if that is all the current DLC or if its just enough to give you a taste.

That said I have enjoyed the base game, so if you want to pay just a buck for that then it is a winwin

There are few DLC missing even if you spend up to $18 but for what you do get it's a steal. The mod community is massive anyway and can cover for missing DLC content for the most part.

I love the game but really hate the Paradox make every little thing a DLC policy so I refuse to buy them. $18 is a little more than one 'major' DLC they put out and according to Steam if you bought them all it would be over $200.

Only issue I have with Skylines is that it's easy to get lost in the buildings...otherwise, it's a better SimCity than SimCity. Except the music...

Sweet, I have the base game. Might be a good time to pick up some of the DLCs. I enjoy the game but I suck at traffic management, so I guess I can't blame TxDOT for the crappy Houston traffic.

I love cities skylines.
Wish somene would use it as a CPU benchmark, as a big city is absolutely a place where I'm CPU limited to the extreme with my R7 1700. I'm talking 20FPS in my 200k+ city.

Last edited:
Back