Hulu Plus Coming to Xbox 360 Friday?

HardOCP News

[H] News
According to the folks at OXM, Hulu Plus is coming to Xbox 360 on April 29th. The console already has Netflix and Zune streaming service, not sure what Hulu Plus will bring to the table.

The June issue of OXM have been spotted that claim the service will launch April 29th, kicking off a month-long giveaway of items including vacations, game systems and Hulu Plus subscriptions to random users.

this is aswome. I recently dropped cable and was considering getting another Roku for the den, this would save me $80. I use playon sometimes, but it is alot easier to use Hulu plus on the Roku the deal with the Playon server on the PC, plus Playon doesn't stream HD. Hulu plus is worth the $7 to me for the ease of use, now if only CBS would get thier head out of thier ass and put thier shit on Hulu.

Is Hulu Plus better than Netflix? Using Netflix right now and I am not that impressed....

Is Hulu Plus better than Netflix? Using Netflix right now and I am not that impressed....

Not impressed with Netflix? Really?
What exactly don't you like about them or you feel is missing?

Netflix and Hulu Plus are both streaming but the content each provide is vastly different. In addition you still get ads with Hulu Plus although they are a lot less annoying than the ads on TV.

Hulu Plus is worth it if you want to watch this seasons shows and don't have a DVR/Tivo already.

HULU and NETFLIX are different..................

HULU = current tv seasons and episodes, crappy movie selection with commercials
Neftlix = Awesome streaming of Movies and other seasons not current on tv.

Best of both worlds only cost 17 a month :) Which is a hell of a lot better than paying outrages cable prices.

The 28 day delay is the most annoying and even then its not guaranteed to become live streaming. Their "new releases" are old. Speaking of streaming... mine stutters/jerks when the movie pans across something. I googled it and it seems to be a known issue at Netflix.

OIC, I never ran into the 28 day issue myself and I have been with Netflix pretty much since they opened doors. I have a backog that's like 180 titles or so, not an issue if I don't get to see the latest movie right away. But yeah, I can see how that could be an issue if you really just want to see it NOW. Though this is really an expectation management issue. ;)

I cant stand the streaming on netflix unless its available in "HD", which is barely DVD quality anyway. Have ~30Mb download, so its not the internet. Just shows without the HD icon look awful.

There is no good alternative is there? Just want to stream movies/tv....

Amazon don't have the selection but its free to Prime members...

Going to give Hulu a 30 day trial once it comes out on Xbox...

Interesting can't wait to try it out. I wonder if Sony will be building hulu into their newest network? :p :)

The 28 day delay is the most annoying and even then its not guaranteed to become live streaming. Their "new releases" are old. Speaking of streaming... mine stutters/jerks when the movie pans across something. I googled it and it seems to be a known issue at Netflix.
The 28-day wait has nothing to do with Netflix you know. You have to blame the studios for the mentality of "If it is released on Netflix the same day as the BD/DVD version, we won't sell any discs!!!"

The 28-day wait has nothing to do with Netflix you know. You have to blame the studios for the mentality of "If it is released on Netflix the same day as the BD/DVD version, we won't sell any discs!!!"

I know but what is their reasoning for something like the series Fringe? None of those are available for streaming... you have to purchase the upgraded subscription. The whole 28 day thing is crap... Redbox gets screwed too.

The studios just don't want you to watch their best stuff without paying them directly.

Not impressed with Netflix? Really?

Netflix and Hulu Plus are both streaming but the content each provide is vastly different. In addition you still get ads with Hulu Plus although they are a lot less annoying than the ads on TV.

Hulu Plus is worth it if you want to watch this seasons shows and don't have a DVR/Tivo already.

I dropped netflix after 2 minutes. I can't believe how bad the resolution was. Back to Redbox. Netflix sucks. But most of you people are tools.

I wish these updates were optional. The shit doesn't work overseas and I simply don't even want the shit on my 360 due to this.

I dropped netflix after 2 minutes. I can't believe how bad the resolution was. Back to Redbox. Netflix sucks. But most of you people are tools.

Lol. I agree DVDs are generally better (higher bitrate - less pixelation) - Netflix looks pretty good on a good connection. Especially the HD stuff. It looked good on my 105" DLP projection screen, even.

Back