Huge Google outage takes down Gmail, YouTube, Google Drive, and more

• Thread starter Deleted member 204526
  • Start date
Yay I'm awake since my companies helpdesk decided to both call and text 4 times at 4am to report this issue and then again 20 minutes later that it was resolved!

Taco didn't nened to log in or co firm anything. Perhaps because taco was asleep at 4am with airplane mode on🤔🤭didn't even know there was trouble, mates

Ah it looks like it was only for if you are using the stuff in like Outlook. All of the family devices had no issues.

Guess explains why my google fi wasn't getting service this morning until a few mins ago.

When did everything come back?

I didn't even notice it was out until we were informed that the kids remote school had a late start this morning due to it.

The Revolution has begun! Strike now, while our tech overlords are blind!

What? It's back up. Haha...just kidding. Ha ha. Hooo.....
Tech Overlords are fine. It's anyone outside the Corporate Information Cartel that's blind.

I watched a youtube video during outage. I just noticed that the sound was like 10-20 seconds ahead of the display. I thought it was just my browser being out of sync.

I was working at 4am when Google went down, I almost had a mental breakdown.

Taco didn't nened to log in or co firm anything. Perhaps because taco was asleep at 4am with airplane mode on🤔🤭didn't even know there was trouble, mates
Sure Taco doesn mean airplane mode = microsoft flight sim? Can hear with the wind in your hair!

Back