HTSFE phenom ii x4 955 BE

DoNNy

n00b
hey my first post so plz if i go wrong anywere let me know.:)

i bought my mobo cpu and ram oct 2010 all bnib to build up myself so i go this-

foxconn cimema ii deluxe am3 ddr3
phenom ii 955 BE 3.2gz X4
ddr3 1333mhz 4x2gb matching set
550watt psu
in sum new acer aspire case with side of and house fan blowing in for cooling runs at 47 mostly with the sink and fan that came with cpu.

so yeh i know pretty basic its a work in progreess now to my issue

id say bowt november my pc started crashing out blue screen then on reboot got ths
HYPER TRANSPORT SYNC FLOOD ERROR on last boot pres f1 to continue

so i did and it loaded so alls good!?
no
every now and again it does it again pretty random but annoying and sumthing gotta be worng no?
i got a cupple fo the blue screen copys of windows 7 here

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA80079D4038
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\030311-18626-01.dmp
C:\Users\Stan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-29374-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
---------------------------

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

^^^^
THAT was when i was running seven ulitmate 64 bit but ive now reverted back to xp pro x64 dula boot with xp pro x86 so i only have this copy and another one as ive gone bak to xp i dont get the show details option and ble screen view isent shwoing anything.

and today it started again so plz guys help wud be great because im thinkin maybe it needs to go back to shop but that takes 2 weeks and i need my pc as u all wud agree?

sorry about my gramma it suks i know
many thanx

check how much voltage is being supplied to your RAM and what Voltage it's rated, a bit of googleing pointed out undervolted ram causing this issue

if not

are you overclocking???, if so, reduce overclock a little,
try applying a little more voltage to the cpu, cpu\nb & HT in bios even if your not overclocking,

hope this helps

Last edited:
ive never ocd this system its as came out of the box even tho all settings are ther in bios i dident wanna play with it
il add voltages

Field Value
Sensor Properties
Sensor Type ITE IT8716F (ISA E80h)
Chassis Intrusion Detected Yes

Temperatures
Motherboard 36 °C (97 °F)
CPU 37 °C (99 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #1 46 °C (115 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #2 46 °C (115 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #3 46 °C (115 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #4 46 °C (115 °F)
Aux 41 °C (106 °F)
SAMSUNG HD250HJ 27 °C (81 °F)
Seagate ST31500341AS 35 °C (95 °F)
WDC WD1600AAJS-22WAA0 33 °C (91 °F)
WDC WD800JD-75JNC0 37 °C (99 °F)

Cooling Fans
CPU 2974 RPM
GPU 0%

Voltage Values
CPU Core 1.33 V
+2.5 V 1.60 V
+3.3 V 3.34 V
+5 V 4.95 V
+12 V 11.71 V
VBAT Battery 3.06 V

AND THESE

Field Value
CPU Properties
CPU Type QuadCore AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition 955
CPU Alias Deneb
Engineering Sample No
CPUID CPU Name AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor
CPUID Revision 00100F43h
CPU VID 1.3500 V
North Bridge VID 1.1000 V

CPU Speed
CPU Clock 3199.9 MHz
CPU Multiplier 16x
CPU FSB 200.0 MHz (original: 200 MHz)
HyperTransport Clock 2000.0 MHz
North Bridge Clock 2000.0 MHz
Memory Bus 666.7 MHz
DRAM:FSB Ratio 20:6

CPU Cache
L1 Code Cache 64 KB per core
L1 Data Cache 64 KB per core
L2 Cache 512 KB per core (On-Die, ECC, Full-Speed)
L3 Cache 6 MB (On-Die, ECC, NB-Speed)

Motherboard Properties
Motherboard ID 64-0100-000001-00101111-100809-ATHLON64$941F1P06_BIOS DATE: 10/08/09 17:08:02 VER: 08.00.15
Motherboard Name Foxconn CinemaII Deluxe/Premium (1 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN)

Chipset Properties
Motherboard Chipset AMD 785G, AMD K10
Memory Timings 11-9-9-24 (CL-RCD-RP-RAS)
Command Rate (CR) 2T
DIMM1: 1333 CL9 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 592 MHz) (7-7-7-19 @ 518 MHz) (6-6-6-16 @ 444 MHz)
DIMM2: 1333 CL9 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 592 MHz) (7-7-7-19 @ 518 MHz) (6-6-6-16 @ 444 MHz)
DIMM3: 1333 CL9 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 592 MHz) (7-7-7-19 @ 518 MHz) (6-6-6-16 @ 444 MHz)
DIMM4: 1333 CL9 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 592 MHz) (7-7-7-19 @ 518 MHz) (6-6-6-16 @ 444 MHz)

BIOS Properties
System BIOS Date 10/08/09
Video BIOS Date 07/22/09
DMI BIOS Version 080015

Graphics Processor Properties
Video Adapter ATI Radeon HD 4200 (RS880)
GPU Code Name RS880 (Integrated 1002 / 9710, Rev 00)
GPU Clock 644 MHz (original: 650 MHz)

Last edited:
i would start by raising the RAM voltage or VDIMM as it is sometimes known, check what voltage your memory s rated for and set it to that rating or even .1 more,

Did you check for any bios updates ?

raise you cpu and ram voltages alittle

what brand psu is it ?

yeh i tried that foxconn live update thing that came with mobo and im up to date i think

BIOS Type AMI
BIOS Version 080015
AGESA Version 3.5.3.0
System BIOS Date 10/08/09
Video BIOS Date 07/22/09

that looks cool i think

my psu is a new one that came with the new acer tower im using so not a special make or anything its new,it works,and its quiet lol so wat do u recomend going into bios and playing in ther or get sum other app for oc'n it a bit? that amd thing does it parantly isit overdrive or summet?

Only read up to the BSOD report, so here we go on suggestions:

1) Learn to spell/type in something that doesnt make my eyes bleed

2) Go to foxconn's site, download the latest BIOS and install. From what i could make of your initial post, you have had the issue since you assembled it. The latest BIOS can be found there - http://www.foxconnsupport.com/downl...00001&series=en-us0000012&keywords=&sort=BIOS

It was released 5/11/10, a few months after the BIOS you have currently

3) Make sure you tell the BIOS to go to default, dont worry about overclocking if your setup is not even stable

Last edited:
If you're getting a hypertransport-related error, why not look at HT-related things? The northbridge temps and video drivers are good candidates.

well i downloaded the bios update as u linked me and loaded the rar within the rar and used the app thing to update my bios and used the .rom file from the first rar it did all the blocks as per the app and checked them all afterwards and okd me so ive retsarted my pc and zip nothing black screen not even a signal cumming thru to the monitor my pc fully turns on and the dvd kicks over but thats it no splash screen nothing.
removed the biso chip for a hr and still nothing.
got the trusty old mobo manual out and clrd the c_mos with the jumpers like it said would take me to factory defaults and nada still the same so hmmmm.

yeh sorry my gramma is sucky kinda il get better i just need my pc :(

again thanx for all the help ur givin me wen it cums to bios ect ect im lost so this is gr8! hopefully we will get it sorted if not its under garuntee from shop but 2 week wait for a xchange!
cheers :)

well i downloaded the bios update as u linked me and loaded the rar within the rar and used the app thing to update my bios and used the .rom file from the first rar it did all the blocks as per the app and checked them all afterwards and okd me so ive retsarted my pc and zip nothing black screen not even a signal cumming thru to the monitor my pc fully turns on and the dvd kicks over but thats it no splash screen nothing.
removed the biso chip for a hr and still nothing.
got the trusty old mobo manual out and clrd the c_mos with the jumpers like it said would take me to factory defaults and nada still the same so hmmmm.

yeh sorry my gramma is sucky kinda il get better i just need my pc :(

again thanx for all the help ur givin me wen it cums to bios ect ect im lost so this is gr8! hopefully we will get it sorted if not its under garuntee from shop but 2 week wait for a xchange!
cheers :)

Whenever doing a BIOS update, its best to NOT use a windows utility, rather using the BIOS itself is typically safer.....

sounds like ur BIOS flash went bad, this is not good news!!! and the board may need to be replaced, unless it has some bios recovery method (check the mainboard manual), other option could be contact the manufacturer for a new BIOS chip, or find a BIOS supplier that can sell you one preflashed with the bios you need,

when you tried to clear cmos with the Jumpers did you ensure the computer was disconnected from the mains power

try this,

disconnect from power outlet

remove CMOS battery

press power buton a couple of times to discharge any remaining power left in the system

leave it a few hours

reinsert battery

power up,

still no go then the options above may help or just return the computer like you said.

hope this helps

Snds lk U tot bout the bios flash as much as grammer skool

LOL lsr l8r

no need for the attitude is there.

and above dude yeh i removed plug but il give it another go like u sed as far as the instructions go it says u can reset the bios with th cmos reset jumpers.
so much for using the stuff from foxconn website to do it theyve messed my pc up ima look for a new motherboard and return this one if ur idea dont work.

can u buy new bios chips? hmmm i just love my mobo thats all and got it at a brucy bonus price so am pretty reluctant to let it go.

i will give ur idea a go and thanx for the help any more ideas?

Snds lk U tot bout the bios flash as much as grammer skool

LOL lsr l8r

what the hell does this say, atleast the OP can make sense and semi-spell, this is complete nonsense

anyhow, OP, contact FoxConn if what Dynomutt said does not work. They should be able to either: A) Supply you with a new motherboard via RMA, B) Send a new BIOS chip, C) Sell you a new BIOS chip

I just checked the manual for your board and cant find anyway to recover from a bad flash, if all fails contact Foxconn see what they can do for you.

O.K. anyways the post was so bad it was hard to follow and I didn't think the OP had put in enough effort.

Anyways my recommendation

The bios flash failed for the simple reason the board is unstable, or the memory for that matter.

I would RMA the whole board, tell them it was crashing with HT errors and now won't even boot. The system was not overclocked and other components work in your other systems just fine.

Yes, I know the bios is the only thing needed to get you back up. However, the system was unstable and the board was probably bad in the first place.

Once you get the new RMA'd board back, look at getting your case temperatures down. Another small fan somewhere is all you would need.
The 47C is not high but high enough you could add both life and stability to that setup with some simple cooling.

And when you get the new board, come here or another cpu forum to get some help before you start putting things together and just trying stuff out. Computers are WAY easier to build today compared to when I first started, but it still is good to get idea of where your heading before you start assembly.

And when you get the new board, come here or another cpu forum to get some help before you start putting things together and just trying stuff out. Computers are WAY easier to build today compared to when I first started, but it still is good to get idea of where your heading before you start assembly.

Tell me about it. I'm still traumatized over trying to get an AMD 486DX4-120 to run properly... All those switches and jumpers... The horror!

Back