HTC Vive Turns 1 Year Old Today

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
The HTC Vive system turns 1 year old today. We have used the Vive exclusively for all of our published VR Performance Reviews and been extremely happy with its performance, and we have certainly logged a lot of hours in the Vive HMD. Vive is kicking off its VivePort subscription today. The VivePort Subcription is free to try out.

Welcome to Viveport Subscription, the best way to experience virtual reality from a specially curated collection of apps at $6.99 per month. You can select five titles every month through your Viveport Subscription. Once you’ve picked, simply download, install and play.

This is certainly a good way to allow yourself a way to cycle through different VR titles, and while the VivePort list right now is not exactly huge, there are enough titles there to keep you a little busy. For its birthday celebration Vive is allowing sale prices today. Hit the links for $100 off Vive today at Newegg or Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a great deal. I already have one, but I have a couple of friends who are thinking about putting in an order this afternoon.

Put my order in first thing this morning. I had $200 in Amazon gift cards from a company fitness program that I had been hoarding, so $499 out of pocket for me. Woo!

Back