HTC One M8 for AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint $299.99 Today Only ! NO CONTRACT

As mentioned on the Slickdeals thread, purchase a $1 'Movers' coupon from USPS to take 10% off your BB order. Also there is a method to convert the AT&T model to a Google Play Edition.

I still can't get over the $30 300/Unlimited/Unlimited (5GB 4G) plan I got on my GSII 3 years ago. Unfortunately they won't let me buy a new phone and keep it :(

I still can't get over the $30 300/Unlimited/Unlimited (5GB 4G) plan I got on my GSII 3 years ago. Unfortunately they won't let me buy a new phone and keep it :(

You should be able to buy a new phone; just not a subsidized one, where you are not on a new contract. A phone like this one (if you are on the carrier supported), would work perfect for your upgrade, and you would keep your plan.

As mentioned on the Slickdeals thread, purchase a $1 'Movers' coupon from USPS to take 10% off your BB order. Also there is a method to convert the AT&T model to a Google Play Edition.

This is YMMV, I tried to do this at my BB and it was denied since the phone is at a sale price.

Back