HTC One M8 for AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint $299.99 Today Only ! NO CONTRACT

Safety

Limp Gawd
As mentioned on the Slickdeals thread, purchase a $1 'Movers' coupon from USPS to take 10% off your BB order. Also there is a method to convert the AT&T model to a Google Play Edition.

TechLarry

RIP [H] Brother - June 1, 2022
I still can't get over the $30 300/Unlimited/Unlimited (5GB 4G) plan I got on my GSII 3 years ago. Unfortunately they won't let me buy a new phone and keep it :(

txsizzler

[H]ard|Gawd
I still can't get over the $30 300/Unlimited/Unlimited (5GB 4G) plan I got on my GSII 3 years ago. Unfortunately they won't let me buy a new phone and keep it :(

You should be able to buy a new phone; just not a subsidized one, where you are not on a new contract. A phone like this one (if you are on the carrier supported), would work perfect for your upgrade, and you would keep your plan.

Geno750

Gawd
As mentioned on the Slickdeals thread, purchase a $1 'Movers' coupon from USPS to take 10% off your BB order. Also there is a method to convert the AT&T model to a Google Play Edition.

This is YMMV, I tried to do this at my BB and it was denied since the phone is at a sale price.