HTC EVO on at&t/verizon?

MavsX

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anybody know if there are plans to bring the HTC EVO 4G to at&t or verizon?

Surely sprint doesn't get dibs on that phone forever. Please give me some good news?!

You can get the Desire HD from a European company and unlock it for AT&T, Telstra is an Australian company that has compatible 3G with AT&T. As for Verizon, don't count on it any time soon. From the rumors, it looks like by April or May as the Incredible HD.

so your saying the HTC evo is going to be retagged as the incredible HD..is that for verizon only?

so your saying the HTC evo is going to be retagged as the incredible HD..is that for verizon only?

It will probably be more than just the EVO reskinned I bet, but essentially yes. And from what I remember reading it will be a Verizon phone. I think it was also known as the HTC (Droid?) Mecha too.

Does anybody know if there are plans to bring the HTC EVO 4G to at&t or verizon?

Surely sprint doesn't get dibs on that phone forever. Please give me some good news?!

pretty much go buy an HD2 and BAM you have an EVO......IIRC, they have similar/same hard ware.....the HD2 can easily have Android loaded onto it(see XDA forums), and do whatever an EVO can, other than 4G

i'm reading that the evo will be called the HTC scorpion on verizon?

i also say somewhere else mentions of an "incredible HD" as the evo

Back