HTC EVO 4G, MSI 12" notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigddybn

Supreme [H]ardness
PRICES DROPPED LIKE PANTIES ON PROM NIGHT!

Heat
Paypal email
AIM: bigddybn << Fastest way to get hold of me usually though I do get email instantly and tend to respond pretty fast.

Prices are shipped by USPS or FedEx ground. My choice. You want better just pay for it.

There are no dibs there is only PAID.

All prices are negotiable but I'm not an idiot.

Trades are always considered but there is nothing in particular I am looking for at the moment. As always feel free to PM what you have.

MSI U230L-087US 11.6" Notebook/Netbook SOLD.

Laptop quick but netbook small.

Not sure what to call this thing. It's small and light with no optical drive like a netbook but blows any ATOM cpu based netbook out of the water and has a very decent GPU. Capable of running many games. Comes with a Win7 home premium COA on the bottom. Currently has an "evaluation" Win7 install on it. I'll include recovery DVDs if want if you have an external drive. Very peppy for it's size. Read the specs and you'll see why I wouldn't call this thing a netbook other than it has no optical drive. Runs like a laptop but carries like a netbook. Keyboard is basically fullsize

AMD MV-40 CPU 1.6Ghz
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit COA on bottom.
11.6" 1366x768 LED backlit LCD 720p
2GB DDR2 1 DIMM (1 Slot available for EASY 4GB upgrade)
250GB Hard drive
WiFi N
Gigabit ethernet
ATI HD 3200 GPU (plays wow no problem)
HDMI
6 Cell Battery (3.5+ hours real world usage)
SD Card reader

WEI Scores

CPU 3.2
RAM 4.8
2D 3.0
3D 4.6
HD 5.9

It's in 9.5/10 condition. The ONLY mark on it is a PINHEAD size blemish on the palm rest where I was taking the annoying ass stickers off of it. If I don't point it out to you you'll never see it. I stand no chance of getting a pic of it and probably shouldnt' even mention it but I try to be super honest in my descriptions.

HTC EVO 4G phone for Sprint $380 shipped. Just got back from HTC RMA. Phone is in excellent condition. Will throw in your choice of blue or black TPU/Gel style case along with normal accessories and box. Clear ESN. Currently 2.2 rooted with wireless tether installed but can flash whatever you want before it leaves. I won't bore you with 9000 review links. The phone speaks for itself.

Last edited:
ttt

EDIT: Too early to bump.

To below post: Lappy has a 1 year warranty good though May 2011 I believe. Will confirm.

Last edited:
Feel free to make a reasonable offer. Tired of looking at this stuff.

Thought I had both of these sold but buyer never got back to me.

ttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back