HTC Dream Google Android Phone from T-Mobile

Yeah, I upgraded my cell before moving (new job, new phone, new times I thought) but I have absolutely no reception with it. So I think I'm going to bite the bullet when this next generation of phones come out and get one full retail price... switch my service while I'm at it. I only have GSM at my house now :(

Im really excited for android but unless i can put it on my ATT Tilt or ATT comes out with a android smartphone im gonna wait.

I'm all for Android, but the dream is not a very attractive phone... at least to me.

I'm all for Android, but the dream is not a very attractive phone... at least to me.

I am almost certain that the leaked photos are of "reference" versions. Considering the caliber of phones coming out of HTC these days, there is no way that is the final product. I expect it to be much better looking when released.

I would expect so, because compared to everything else HTC has out that is just ugly lol.

I'm also waiting on the g1 (dream) to come out. Supposedly they are going to do pre-orders for t-mobile customers on sept. 23rd.

My MDA needs an upgrade (htc wizard).

Back