HRK Bargain Sale!

ENJOY! Some great games in here!

Bargain Sale
Site worked fine for me. Picked up Skyrim Legendary Edition for $12.99 since it is no longer available on Steam and I want the HD edition when it comes out in a few weeks. Already redeemed on Steam. Got the free game as well. Tales from the Void. I am not interested in it so I gifted it to a friend. Just as funboy mentioned, make sure to decline the protection.
Thanks for the link, funboy!

what does declining protection mean?
Bought a couple things and at checkout I saw this. Clicked the little shield thing to turn it off.

When I activated one of the codes I purchased, it had (UK) next to the game name. I guess because this is one of those shady greymarket key things there might be a region lock conflict and they want to capitalize on that worry to get you to subscribe to crap, but I hope PP has my back on this if the game wont work out of region (still installing).

Attachments

• isee1.jpg
    isee1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 76
Yeah, I been turning that off for years now, and Ive yet to have a problem or have steam take a game away from me, origin, or uplay for that matter. If its shady IDK, but again ive yet to have a problem myself and their ratings are pretty good. I go to them before I buy any game on steam, even if the game is on sale on steam. But this is me, Im not holding a gun to anyone, you guys do what ever you want.....

Back