HPQ Survivors - BF4 Hardcore Server - Houston TX - Offering Preferred Slots for FREE.

Axiomatic

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,

Just wanted to offer up our BF4 server to you HardOCP folks. The server is in Houston TX so you Texas folk sould get low ping. Being that it takes four players to get the damn thing going its sometimes hard for my Clan to get the server started since there are only four of us and we aren't always online together. But once we get it going people steadily join like any other BF4 server. The server is paid up until end of next quarter.

What I am offering to the HardOCP folks here is preferred slots. I'll add your name or clan to the white list so you will get preferential access. In fact if anyone is interested in admin (if enough interest is generated) I would be amicable to that as well. Shoot me a Private message here in the forums if you have any interest and I'll add you to the whitelist immediately.

Here is the server info:
HPQ-BF4-Banner-3.png

BF4 R17 Build 99392 - Adaptive HARDCORE Server

Rules: Cursing is OK but NO HATE SPEECH. Adaptive Server: China Rising - 0-16 DOM-DEF-RSH - 16-32 CQS-SDM-RSH - 32-70 CQL-OBL-RSH. Be excellent to each other.

Plug-ins: Adaptive Server Size | PRoCon Chat, GUID, Stats and Map Logger | Latency Manager | Ultimate Map Manager | Metabans | Multibalancer | xVotemap | ProconRulz

2.png

will give this a look -- originally from Houston, DFW, TX now.

at work now, but will try it out and see what sort of action is going on this weekend

Back