HP2405wg @ NE - $199 w/ free shipping

In for 1.. was just posting in another thread about how I couldn't ever find a good deal on a 1920x1200 monitor anymore...

Thanks OP. This will be my 3rd for Eyefinity...

Damn, they changed it. Was $199 on the page, had a meeting, came back to order it and now it's $289. Son of a..

Looks like it probably was for the 19in or 22in counter part and NE did a price mistake...

I was 2 seconds away from ordering, then I went out on a tech call and came back to check and BAM $289...

Looks like it probably was for the 19in or 22in counter part and NE did a price mistake...

I was 2 seconds away from ordering, then I went out on a tech call and came back to check and BAM $289...

I don't think it was a price mistake, but if it was it looks like my order still shipped. I have a tracking number in my email and my payment was charged.

I second that. It could be $50 and I'd still pass. Using TNs is like mousing through mud.

Love how everyone now adays HAS to post something negative just to get their 2 cents in.

If you did not like the panel (hell the price alone on the title should of told you it was a TN panel), then why even bother wasting your click to look in the thread?

Love how everyone now adays HAS to post something negative just to get their 2 cents in.

If you did not like the panel (hell the price alone on the title should of told you it was a TN panel), then why even bother wasting your click to look in the thread?

They think they are cool with their expensive monitors. Ooh look at me I spend more money on my monitor than other people and feel my epenis grow up to 8"! :rolleyes:

I'd love to secure a good PVA or IPS 24" monitor for $200. Is that so wrong?

Furthermore, it's a goddamned lie that there's "not a big difference" between a TN vs a PVA or IPS.

I never said this was a bad deal for someone who wants a TN.

Furthermore, it's a goddamned lie that there's "not a big difference" between a TN vs a PVA or IPS.

And you also never said anything positive. Just please next time, if you want to post some negative when it is not needed, don't.

I have to agree with the OP... the issues isn't that you are crapping on the deal.. its that your point contributes nothing to the thread. The TN vs PVA vs IPS debate has been done over and over a billion times. Just about everyone on this forum knows that TNs don't compare to those other panels on many levels but some of us don't care. Why waste your time and ours pointing it out. Post something constructive. If you have some sort of specific complain about this model let us know cause I would love to hear but its quite obvious from the specs its a TN and we all know what we are getting.

Secondly the difference between the panels is all relative to the person. Some people truly do not notice that much of a difference or the difference isn't worth the extra cost. Please the next time you see a deal on the a TN just say to yourself.. "Its a TN I don't want it" and move along.. There really is no need to post how crappy you think they are.

The deals posted on this site aren't here just for YOUR benefit.

Back