HP ZE4560us users?

Exteme longshot here. but does anyone happen to own an HP ZE4560us laptop and have their restore CD's for XP Home and all the drivers/apps/etc.

I recently moved and I misplaced the first CD of the 5 CD set. I am still under my HP warrenty (only until late November!! YIKES) but they said because its been past 90-days I have to ORDER this stupid set all over again for like $60+shipping. WHAT THE HELL! I only need the first disc not all 5 ... and for that price I can buy a 2nd copy of XP Home. Not that I need to as the valid key is sitting on a sticker on the bottom of my laptop. Now I could just get a copy of XP Home and use the key, but the problem is I am out in the cold without those few drivers that they include on the CDs because they don't offer them on their website!

If anyone happens to have this CD and would be willing to burn a copy for me I'd do sommersaults. Now I realize this is almost borderline, but I only need the first CD and its a "restore" set which won't work on anything but this laptop. If the mods are against me asking this I understand but like I said, its part of a set so anyone who didn't own this set would be SOL with only the 1 CD and also, all ZE4560's should have come with this restore set.

Anyone, anyone? Buller?

You can shoot me a PM or email me at travisholmes AT gmail.com

Thank for your time guys.

Back