HP Touchpad 32GB with HP Touchstone and HP Case

NetJunkie

[H]F Junkie
Selling my HP Touchpad setup. It's a 32GB with the Touchstone dock/charger and HP case/cover. Perfect condition. I have the box for the Touchpad (not the rest).

$240 which is what I have in it plus shipping from 28269.

EDIT: Trades are 2TB or 3TB HDs, 4GB or 8GB DDR3 ECC DIMMs.

BTW: 2tb hdd cost way less than a touchpad.

cost about 88 dollars for a 2tb drive.

I am willing to trade it for a touchpad though :)

NINJA EDIT:
3tb cost about 148 dollars

BTW: 2tb hdd cost way less than a touchpad.

cost about 88 dollars for a 2tb drive.

I am willing to trade it for a touchpad though :)

Go read what I said. :) I didn't say "I'll trade it for *A* 2TB or 3TB HD." I said "Trades are 2TB or 3TB HDs" note the plural.

Even for you that's bad.

Go read what I said. :) I didn't say "I'll trade it for *A* 2TB or 3TB HD." I said "Trades are 2TB or 3TB HDs" note the plural.

Even for you that's bad.

he might be able to read it, but he can't properly type a response. bump for a fellow Touchpad and Touchstone owner... and for helping kick of the Virtualization subforum. VCDX in the house!

I might be able to conjure up a 3TB hdd in a few days, would be interested in seeing if we could reach a deal for the HDD. Will keep watching this thread :)

till then - free bump.

edit: egg and amazon prices are listing all 3TB drives at 249+ that I can see -- it seems converted to dollars it would a straight trade 3TB drive for your touchpad bundle.

I might be able to conjure up a 3TB hdd in a few days, would be interested in seeing if we could reach a deal for the HDD. Will keep watching this thread :)

till then - free bump.

edit: egg and amazon prices are listing all 3TB drives at 249+ that I can see -- it seems converted to dollars it would a straight trade 3TB drive for your touchpad bundle.

Yeah...my original post pre-dated the current HD fiasco. :)

BestBuy has external 3TB drives for $139 right now. Just bought one...so probably wouldn't trade for just one this second...but if it's still here drop me a PM. I could use more drives.

Bump.

damn -- and I just procured a 3TB western digital hdd I'd have loved to part with for a TouchPad oh well :)

Back