hp to sell touchpads on ebay (December 11th.)

bout to pay and it says out of stock and invalid item

Just hit confirm payment in Paypal and when it went to confirm it said item no longer available...stupid internets.

I almost proceeded with the purchase, then decided against it. I bought two(one for myself, one as a gift) in the initial fire sale, so I decided not to take part in this round of reaming. I'm still watching the sold count go up and up though, slightly entertaining lol.

Went to pay with paypal and - "Sorry, we could not complete your request at this time.
If you encounter this message more than once, please contact us, and we'll do our best to help."

BULLLLLSHIT!!! Fuckers!

i guess market price for the 16GB model is 200 ish usd

I used the ebay.ca site, got to the end and got "sorry, another buyer is in the process of purchasing this item". Lol.

Oh well. Worth the few minutes.

i guess market price for the 16GB model is 200 ish usd

Not quite sure why HP keeps doing the firesale, they could have probably got the same results with a $150-$200 price point.

2316 x (+ another) $100 = $231,600 ..

I knew getting one of these was going to be a total crapshoot anyways. I was able to update my phone number, but now waiting to continue payment method.

Yep looks like tis done.. & 2316 of the 16gb ones showing sold on the page..

This listing has ended.

HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16GB Refurbished | FB355UAR#ABA
Sale will start at 6:00 pm CT

Ugh...don't think I got one because I didn't have a fucking phone number in my shipping address...so retarded

I'm still waiting on Paypal to go through. It seems like I got one. I am on the confirm payment page.

I'm still waiting on Paypal to go through. It seems like I got one. I am on the confirm payment page.

I was there and still got shafted...after I hit confirm it said item no longer available.

So on another note.. There are several used TP's for 130 or less shipped. Most with accessories for anyone willing to go that route.

I knew getting one of these was going to be a total crapshoot anyways. I was able to update my phone number, but now waiting to continue payment method.

same here, wtf man.

Since when did ebay need a phone number when paying with paypal. Im hopeing maybe it saved the 2 I bought at this point but I doubt it.

"An item in your cart is not available
You missed out this time, but there are still more great deals out there"

Darn it.

Had 2 in my cart. got to payment. Said I needed the phone number on my shipping address. Fixed that. Went back to click on paypal button. Said error and canceled. Oh well.

paypal crapped out i had everything in my cart on the payment clicked confirm, hanged and then told me that item was unavailable... just a heads up

Back