hp to sell touchpads on ebay (December 11th.)

ugh, what a load of crap, couldnt do buy it now or anything like that, and after a few minutes it just went to invalid item :\

If it's in my cart, does that mean anything? Lol I can't get past checkout :(.

I keep refreshing the 16gb & watching the sold count go up every time
no love for me though

This "invalid item" page I keep getting.

Think it's actually sold out or just a result of the page being destroyed right now.

These items are not available for payment. They may be already paid for, over 30 days old, or just currently unavailable.
If you encounter this message more than once, please contact us, and we'll do our best to help.

Please stop existing. The world would be a better place without 14 year old douchebags like you.

Yea 14 y/or's. Your the retard spouting shit you know nothing about., GTFO loser.

The amounts they have have already been confirmed and its not even close to being that sold yet. EBAY is being destroyed, thats why the pages are coming up like that...

I wonder how many units they have(had). And if they plan to keep releasing small batches for the next hour or what not.

got it in my shopping cart..crossing fingers!

i did notice there's a FL state sales tax..is that a new thing?

After being in my cart and seeing one 16gb version and not doing anything after trying to proceed to checkout, now shows not available in my cart. Oh well, refrub item didn't give me that much confidence anyways.

Yea 14 y/or's. Your the retard spouting shit you know nothing about., GTFO loser.

I'm spouting my personal experience of trying to get one, I think I know everything about that. Why don't you stop trying to get a touchpad, load up some pron, and cry yourself to an orgasm so you feel better.

In my shopping cart, but it says Item Not Available :(

Edit: Item(s) in your cart are not available. You missed out this time, but there are still more great deals out there.

Douchebags =/

Edit #2: Showed up in my cart, trying to check out!

I clicked checkout at about 6:00:15 and didn't get through at all. Ebay didn't know what hit it.

I'm spouting my personal experience of trying to get one, I think I know everything about that. Why don't you stop trying to get a touchpad, load up some pron, and cry yourself to an orgasm so you feel better.

Dude you have been spouting that there sold out, but we can see the sold count still climbimg.. so STFU

In the cart and says it needs phone # , WTF ebay has my phone # , how else do they call me

Dude you have been spouting that there sold out, but we can see the sold count still climbimg.. so STFU

Thanks...cant stand people around here spouting stupid shit out of their mouths without knowing jack shit.

In my shopping cart, but it says Item Not Available :(

Edit: Item(s) in your cart are not available. You missed out this time, but there are still more great deals out there.

Douchebags =/

Edit #2: Showed up in my cart, trying to check out!

Same just happened to me after 15 mins of waiting for my payment to process, lol. Ghey..

Back