hp to sell touchpads on ebay (December 11th.)

Lol ebay's pretty much broken atm.

I'm not sure I actually care about getting a TP anymore, but it sure is hell fun chasing one.

Lol ebay's pretty much broken atm.

I'm not sure I actually care about getting a TP anymore, but it sure is hell fun chasing one.

LOL this, it's like Kim Kardashian getting married: more in love with the idea of it than the actual thing.

I totally would have had one of these already if I had remembered to sign into ebay before hitting "Buy It Now".

Maybe, doubtful though. Shit is totally hammered right now. I'm stuck on the "Proceed to checkout" page for a 32 GB one. I can't get anywhere on the 16 GB one.

w00t finally managed to get a 16gb into my cart.. granted my cart doesnt work

Fuck.. Sold went from 53 to 106 on the 16gb so someones been getting through

i'm stuck at the review your purchase screen after i click proceed to payment

Same. TouchPads are a great way to crash websites, lol. They had to know this would happen, why not do it at a non-peak hour? Like 6am?

"170746761917" - Invalid Item

The item you requested (170746761917) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

Well, I have 3 of the 4 links at "waiting for payments.ebay.com" so maybe I'll actually get one.

any suggestions? do we just wait for the page to respond?

I got onto the site at 6:02, the 16GBs were gone. Tried to buy now or put a 32GB in my cart but pages just time out. Hopefully one person from the [H] gets one, or we just wait for them to show up on eBay for $50 more.

I got onto the site at 6:02, the 16GBs were gone. Tried to buy now or put a 32GB in my cart but pages just time out. Hopefully one person from the [H] gets one, or we just wait for them to show up on eBay for $50 more.

Please stop talking...

Back