hp to sell touchpads on ebay (December 11th.)

heh...I am going to laugh when they require a name and employee number to buy one of these on fleabay.

Well they probably really are down to refurbs only.....so your going to bitch about a $99 tablet that is spec'd like most ~300-400 ones?? Wow, 1st time ive had to say this: #firstworldproblems

..... selling refurb ones is not the same as saying they are out of new ones, refurb units are to be expected....

You may get one and it not be refurbished at all...YMMV as always. But, atleast they are not asking anywhere near full price. Just for those complaining 99$ was a "sale" price. HP by choice made them available at $99 and could have easily asked the same price people are expecting by resaling them at $200 and $250 in our own community FS threads.

16gb vs 32gb? I've read some arguments but I thought I'd ask here as well to see if I've missed anything.

No Canada...

... should replace the beginning of our national anthem "Oh Canada".

I predict that this thread will explode into a billion virtual bits by 6:02PM Central.

won'r matter the vampires of slickdeals.net will buying them all :(

Yea :( Although I will try to get one. I know the chances are almost none, but if I get one, then it will be major win! Post back if anyone gets one! Almost 2 hours left!

I see touchpads, but they're all $5-600.
The suspense is terrible...

they already crash HP ebay store lmao

You crap the store front out with traffic and then use scripts to buy them up (put them directly into your shopping cart and into the check out). I'm happy with my Transformer, finally got the keyboard dock for it and it has been great to use at school. I do have to say though, while they helped the tablet cause out, they also hurt the tablet market with the idea of super cheap tablets, like the Anchor, Nook and Kindle Fire which is hurting the more expensive and faster tablets from their competitors.

Wish anyone that is getting one the best of luck!

wtf people are actually buying them already for $500-$600???

sale doesn't start till 6 but hp is effectively selling them now at $500-$600

stupid shit

wtf people are actually buying them already for $500-$600???

sale doesn't start till 6 but hp is effectively selling them now at $500-$600

stupid shit

Looks some of slickdeal members are buying several of them and hoping for a price adjustment

it'd be funny hearing of ppl bitching about it if they don't get a price adjustment !

HP says they will cancel any order made before they do the price adjustment at 6pm.

they will CANCEL the order and refund money. Not adjust.

Just FYI if you thinking about it...

A price adjustment would defeat the purpose of what they are trying to do. And it's no returns.

Well I hope all this douchebags get their orders cancel by HP. I'm hoping to land one for my moms Christmas present if I don't then a nook color it is for her :)

HP says they will cancel any order made before they do the price adjustment at 6pm.

they will CANCEL the order and refund money. Not adjust.

Just FYI if you thinking about it...

HP should just fulfill the orders and NOT allow price adjustments. That'd be funny shit right there!

I love the Slickdeals.net title for there count down clock, "Until We Crash eBay" :D

Back