CURRENTLY DEAD HP OMEN 32" $290.62 Free Shipping (AMAZON) + Tax for many Was $302 around 2am

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
NOW $290.62 + possible tax
Well for those that have been holding out for the refurb coupon to get the overpriced refurb on Ebay wait no more. Get a brand new one on Amazon for less then you will fork over for that refurb + a vesa mount if you need one that is.

I was close to purchasing one from a guy on Hardwareswap that had 10 months left on the manufacturers warranty for $325 shipped. Then saw this on SD when it was the $302 mark. I checked Amazon again this morning and it was the new lower price. I did decide last night to pass on the used retail one and went for the AOC 32" for the 3 year warranty at Newegg for $299 and the fact it should just fit on my desk where the Omen would have to be mounted to the wall.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I can't believe I missed your post OP. I also thought I have this deal alert but I did not. Darn I missed it. :(

Those are awesome monitors! I've purchased 12 of them. The best part is that they are NOT hot at all. I used to have Dell 30" and those generated SOO much heat it was unbearable!

I own one...started a similar thread a while back.

It's kinda just alright on my end.

Colors lack a bit of punch, there's contrast shift even at slight angles (the center is ever so slightly darker dead on center than it is like 10 degrees to either side), gray uniformity is not the best, especially on sites like this. Maybe my panel just isn't the best...

Brightness is alright though and yeah, for the price and size and resolution it's certainly a good deal if you get a nice one. Sucks that nothing above 60Hz works properly on Nvidia cards (mines stable up to 95Hz if it worked properly). 75Hz standard FreeSync for AMD users, though.

I just wouldn't expect anything mind blowing is all I'm getting at. It's a midrange 32 inch 1440p AMVA monitor. Nothing more, nothing less.

Just my 2 cents! Oh, also, just one HDMI port...two DP. Would have liked in the other way around, honestly.

It's really a shame they are not flicker free.
They are flicker free. It's been discussed in the Omen thread with pictures taken.

If you have Nvidia you have to run 60hz though or you get flicker.

Back