HP Omen 32 1440p Monitor [REFURB] - $239 shipped

How are these sitting about 1-3 feet away for general office work, etc?

I love it. Docking on windows 10 with 3 of them makes working in multi browser and windows great. I will admit having 4 sucks though, back aches from turning so much. But three has been nice.

Anyone had any issues with screen going black? mine does it now and then and comes back on after a few seconds.

Anyone had any issues with screen going black? mine does it now and then and comes back on after a few seconds.

I was having the same issue with a different monitor and it ended up being the display port cable

It died today so maybe in the market for another monitor. Cant remember where i bought it and almost a year later...

The Philips monitor died? A recap might fix it.

If you're looking for a new 32" FreeSync monitor, I recommend looking into the Monoprice 32" 1440p 144hz VA monitor. It looks to me like it's as good as the HP Omen 32 and better because there is no reported frame-skipping when using it with an Nvidia GPU and it's 144 hz instead of the Omen 32's 75 hz. It also was recently on sale for $290 USD, I think. It might be on sale at a similar price in one of the year's next big sales.

https://hardforum.com/threads/290-monoprice-32-qhd-1440p-144hz-va-frameless-monitor.1976085/

The Dell S series 32" (S3219D) is a 2560 x 1440 VA panel with FreeSync, but only runs at 60hz. It does have VESA mounting and USB 3.0, which I like. Amazon has it for $279.00.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I hit up amazon and they pointed me to philips for the warranty which is said to be 2y... so waiting to hear back...

So weird.. after giving info they wanted... i got an email stating rma number...
6h later its on my front step!!!!
Talk about speedy service...

Back