HP LaserJet P1006 $50 Shipped from Egg

Does this combine/stack with the $50 off promo if you purchase an HP Desktop or Laptop?

Code not working for me. Trying to order like right now.

"Sorry, the promo code you've entered is invalid."

Sad, I really want this.

Newegg always sends me a bunch of mail so I dunno why I didn't get this (or why it's failing.)

wait...I thought we were boycotting the egg?

Only when they hike prices above all their other competitors...

Even last night I ordered a CPU from Mwave, and had some other stuff to get as well. Coulda gotten all the stuff off Mwave for a couple dollars less.

But I gave them a chance... Ordered from them.

well i should boycott them since they banned my work account over stupid stuff, but i still buy boatload of stuff from them for personal use

I don't think that's been outside of General Mayhem yet, so I'm not sure if it's public knowledge just yet. Once the contract is over, I'm guessing Kyle will announce it via the front page.

I'm on their mailing list and the code doesn't work for me. I'd really like to jump on this, too.

I'm on their mailing list and the code doesn't work for me. I'd really like to jump on this, too.

I read that there were probelms with the code not working earlier and then newegg resolved the tech issues on their side. I have also read of others having problems with the code, ordering at the posted price and then having a newegg rep adjust the price.

Btw, could anyone tell me how long a laser cartridge is good after it is installed, not taking the amount of printing into consideration? I need a decent cheap printer for a PC that doesnt get much printing use and the inkjets tend to dry up before they are empty. Is the toner cartridge a dry system? TIA

Any suggestions on where to buy replacement cartridges?

Thanks OP!

For those having trouble, just re-sign up for the newsletter (shows up on almost every damn page) and go from there.

Once you sign up, you should receive the email in your inbox, and should work after that.

For those having trouble, just re-sign up for the newsletter (shows up on almost every damn page) and go from there.

Once you sign up, you should receive the email in your inbox, and should work after that.

I was signed up, I re-signed up. I'm not having any luck getting this deal to work.

Finally, victory! I finally have a printer I can put on the network and print from my iMac!

Finally, victory! I finally have a printer I can put on the network and print from my iMac!

no network port on the printer, but you can use one of those usb print servers, they work great, im using one on my p1006

Back