HP DM1Z Battery problem

ValVed RaY

Limp Gawd
Hi [H]ard readers. I don't normally ever post but today i have a weird issue i can't figure out.
I noticed the last few times that i came in my tent that my lappie was shut off. so i would turn it back on and the windows start-up options would appear. Anyways i thought someone must have just done a hard shutdown on it. since i leave the pc locked. I moved my pc around and i noticed it wouldn't turn on, So i plugged it in and the battery charging light was blue, which means fully charged and plugged in. Windows says it's 100% charged and the bios utility that tests components says that the battery passes all the tests. However when i unplug the power it instantly dies and it won't turn on without it being plugged into the wall. I've checked the connectors on the battery and the laptop and it's spotless, I'm in afghanistan so it would take forever for me to send it to HP. and i'm not sure if it's the lappie or just the battery. This is a pretty new system so it's kind of odd. I live in a hard tent with a door, So it's cool in there, there isn't dust inside or anything it's pretty clean so it's not been subject to any harsh weather. Does anybody have any advice on what this could be?? i'd hate to have to send back my laptop and wait 2-3 months for the whole proccess. I'm ok with buying a new battery though. I just can't pinpoint it... any help is appreciated. Thank you

Well i managed to find another guy here in the middle of afghanistan with a dm1z :eek:
I know it's the battery now. I never heard a way of fixing those so, I'll be ordering a new one. Thanks for anybody that even gazed to try to help ^^ this thread can now be closed

Back