HP 1GB DDR II - 667 MHz $7 AR

I ordered five sticks on the 19th from antonline.com and recevied them today (22nd). All five were Micron D9HNL.

Are these really good or what? I got me 2 1GB sticks at 3$ AR lol! Should I stock up on 2 more since they are so cheap or are they cheap for a reason?

Are these really good or what? I got me 2 1GB sticks at 3$ AR lol! Should I stock up on 2 more since they are so cheap or are they cheap for a reason?

They only seem to be cheap because they're under the HP name. That, and they probably have way too many and are trying to unload them. That's honestly the only reason I can see as to why the price is so low after rebate.

As for the quality, they look great. As I said earlier, on the box for each stick of ram are the words "CRUCIAL TECH". Leads me to believe this is just Crucial ram rebranded as HP. Also, the ICs are D9HNL. I would say at least 800 Mhz is achievable, probably higher.

Here's some testing done with Micron D9HNL chips. These sticks look like the exact same thing I got:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=132693

Guy achieved DDR2-900 at 5-5-5-15 with stock volts (1.8V). For $3 (or less if you order through ANTonline), this is the best deal on DDR2 ram I've ever seen.

Ok about the rebates. We have to make sure how can we file all the rebates togather.

Thanks OP!!!
In for 2 although I don't need at this moment. Slowly obtaining parts for a SFF build.
Now just need a good deal on mATX MB and processor :D

what's the voltage on these memory? my intel board can only handle 1.8v.

i'm pretty sure its 1.8 volts. higher than 1.8 is usually for high performance DDR2-800 kits/sticks.

what's the voltage on these memory? my intel board can only handle 1.8v.

They're 1.8V, 5-5-5-15 timings.

As for the rebate, here's what I did, which seems to be what most people are doing:

- For all the sticks you buy, use one rebate form.

- There's a spot on one of the sheets for the rebate that asks for the serial number. I don't think this is necessary to fill out, but some people have put down the S/C number located on the stick of ram and got their rebates just fine.

- Each box that contains the individual stick of ram has a sticker on it. That sticker has a bunch of barcodes. Photocopy that set of barcodes for each separate stick of ram you buy and send it in. Also, for me at least, there was a small sticker on the side of the box with a single barcodes. I photocopied that as well. I was able to fit all of the necessary barcodes onto 3 sheets of paper. Chances are, you'll need an extra stamp when sending in all the forms/photocopies due to the weight of the envelope.

- And the rebates are extremely fast. 3-4 weeks for most from the time you send it out to the time you receive a check.

Is anyone else having any problems with their secure checkout? Google checkout worked fine for me, but I tried placing two orders with their secure checkout selected and both times I got a blank confirmation screen. I sent them an email and they said they saw that I tried to place an order, but it didn't go through.

Anyone have an idea what chips they might be using in the AH058AT 800MHz sticks?

Does anyone know what date the rebate has to be postmarked by? Because my order is still processing.

The rebate form says that it must be postmarked within 30 days of the invoice date.

Okay, $2.99 is unbeatable, I don't even have a DDR2 PC and I had to buy this.

Mod, please give annaconda a special title :)

Bought 5 sticks as well. Ordered a few days ago, from CostCentral.com.

Someone told me that they put it in a P35 board and it was OK. Is anyone using this ram on a P35 board @ 667mhz or O/C higher?

In for 2 and I also don't have anything to put it in. But at this price I have to at least pickup 2.

I ordered 5 as well, shipped yesterday and arriving tomorrow. Shipped from Norcross, GA.

just ordered 5 sticks for myself, man all these rock bottom deals are really helping me throw together budget beater systems for family and clients and myself :D

I ordered 5 as well, shipped yesterday and arriving tomorrow. Shipped from Norcross, GA.

wow, you'd think that since i live all of like an hour from there, they would have shipped my order out from there....but no...mine shipped from PA.

wow, you'd think that since i live all of like an hour from there, they would have shipped my order out from there....but no...mine shipped from PA.

Thats awesome. It might be the simple fact that the warehouse in GA ran out, and they had to ship from their PA location. Or they simply dont use logic or common sense. :p

Maybe they did it to make it a little more legitimate not charging you tax.

Mine shipped from a N.J. warehouse that is 90 miles away to a FedEx DC 14 miles away.

On the truck for delivery!

I was think how they are making money on it ? Fast overnight kind of shipping $2 ram ?

Its the volume of sales and costcentral.com isn't paying out the rebates. They are taking the 22.95 for themselves. HP is paying the 20 bucks back from each stick.

Got my 5 sticks!

Put 2 in a PC (pulled out PC2-4300)... I ran 3 iterations of MemTest86 v3.0 and it said all was OK.

Installed with Double sided stick in my server works like a charm 4GB total.

Ok question about Rebates: It says need a serial number, the serial number is the number on the stick S/C# right?

And we can send all the rebates in one envelope, with copy of UPC barcodes ?

Installed with Double sided stick in my server works like a charm 4GB total.

Ok question about Rebates: It says need a serial number, the serial number is the number on the stick S/C# right?

And we can send all the rebates in one envelope, with copy of UPC barcodes ?

I don't know if the Serial number is the S/C#, but that's what people are doing and it's working without a hitch. And everything goes in one envelope. One rebate form for all the sticks you got, including photocopies of ALL barcodes you see on the outside of the boxes. Not sure if they're all needed, but better safe than sorry.

I'd also be sure to add a second stamp because of weight issues.

Back