how's the line etiqutte usually on BF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankyk

Gawd
i want to bring my laptop to camp out but i'm afraid that when door opening time comes that it'll get CRUSHED from the made waves of people. are people nice enough to let you put your stuff back in your car and go back in line?

what about friends cutting in line? i sure in hell don't want to see that.

it's been a year since i did this but after the ps3 campout, i really doubt the civility of people.

How is this a hot deal?

Take your laptop and a back pack to put it in. There won't be a mad rush of people. Everyone lines up and really does go in the store in line. The employees will only let so many people in at a time to avoid a mad rush. At least that's how it was for me at BB last year.

this will get locked, but anyway I think there are too many factors to answer your question, it all depends on your area, the specific types of people that will show up, you may have all respectful nice people, all dicks who cut and have an attitude or a mix of the two, theres no way to know so just prepare for the worst :p

last year I was at Circuit City first in line, and people were actually wanting to fight me and call the cops.. lol. We'll just leave it at that.

last year at bestbuy, the line went around the building.
everything was fine until the doors were unlocked and dozens of people who were sitting in thier cars rushed right for the doors completely ignoring the line of people waiting to get in.
chaos erupted as order broke down, and people were trampled.

i expect no less this year, hence....I'm sleeping in to avoid witnessing the utter disregard for common courtesy.

people are animals, if a store isn't willing to do something about it go spend your money else where. thast why i refuse to go out on black friday. Because people are morons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back