How Work Doom 3 On My System?

ok.....thnks
so if i play
1024*1280 with AA 2X AF 8X on HIGH setings the game run good?
and last question what is the best setings ? ULTRA ?

6800 GT said:

I don't think anyone can answer that question for you. You could probably guess better. Just wait until the game is actually out, test it, and then you'll have your answer. It's only a few more days wait.

doom3 work pretty good on your system.

you be happy i think

:D

Hey, I'm in the same position....2.4 OC'd to 2.82, 1:1 ratio with 1 gig Corsair XMS (2x512 Dual Channel), plus the LeadTek 6800 GT (which i'll oc to stock Ultra speeds) not to mention a raptor 74 gig to load the textures off the disk realy fast, and from what I've read from the HardOCP Doom3 review, looks like AA might not be even needed for 1280x1024 and up (since the high res already gets rid of the blocky lines anyway, plus its a dark scary game to begin with, so i dont think people will even TRY to notice the "omfg blocky lines")

gumplunger said:
Didn't you already make a thread about this a day or two ago?

Yup did he, but I begin think he not too bright

*grins*

I posted in the video card forum ,that on Neowin.com..There talking about how Doom3
has been released early in alot of BestBuys...and there are people posting in that thread
that have had it since Friday night (alot) and there is about 3 or 4 posting with Ti4200,and
a 5600U (those are the one's I recall ) and they were all similar in that they said with settings on high ,they were getting high 40's low 50's FPS ..so your going to see alot
of systems that 1 month ago would have thought would never run it ,run it pretty good..

don't throw that old video card away yet...lol

Back