How to update motherboard bios without windows? New AMD PC

So I have a new computer that needs the latest bios,the motherboard needs the latest bios to install windows 11 immediately.
This is the motherboard:
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-S2H-V2-rev-10#kf

Is it possible to do that and how?

What is my goal? I would like to avoid installing windows 10 system, then upgrading bios and then installing windows 11...
The bios version on the motherboard is probably the first release, F1.
If this is not possible then all I have left is a windows 10 installation.

So I have a new computer that needs the latest bios,the motherboard needs the latest bios to install windows 11 immediately.
This is the motherboard:
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-S2H-V2-rev-10#kf

Is it possible to do that and how?

What is my goal? I would like to avoid installing windows 10 system, then upgrading bios and then installing windows 11...
The bios version on the motherboard is probably the first release, F1.
If this is not possible then all I have left is a windows 10 installation.
You don't need Windows installed to update the BIOS. You can update the bios----in the BIOS, with a thumbdrive containing the new BIOS file. And this is actually preferred over installing the BIOS with a Windows app.

Some motherboards even have BIOS options which let you connect to the internet within the BIOS and download the BIOS update directly, rather than putting it on a thumbdrive.

Download the bios file on another computer, copy the bios to USB drive, and then flash the bios via the tool in the bios.

Edit: Lots of people chimed in while I was writing a reply.

Your bios is probably already Win 11 compliant as long as you enable fTPM on boot. The newer bios probably only makes this the "default" setting.

Ok, thanks guys, I'll put it on a usb stick so we'll see if it recognizes and whether it will work... it should work...
I don't know what kind of bios gigabyte has,I only have experience with asrock bios on amd.

Q-Flash allows the user to quickly and easily upgrade or back up BIOS without entering the operating system.

i would watch a video on youtube. the flash drive needs to be FAT32.

this entire thread makes me feel old.

turn the tpm on in bios, it should be gtg without an update. or use the built in bios update function in the bios.

I was confused by something else, if I had a ryzen 5600x processor for example and F1 bios, could I upgrade the bios then? Then it wouldn't work, right? I should have a supported processor for that F1 version of the BIOS?

edit:i would rather put the latest bios right away as it is also recommended by gigabyte

I was confused by something else, if I had a ryzen 5600x processor for example and F1 bios, could I upgrade the bios then? Then it wouldn't work, right? I should have a supported processor for that F1 version of the BIOS?

edit:i would rather put the latest bios right away as it is also recommended by gigabyte
Yeah, if it has F1, you'll probably need an older processor to upgrade the bios before you can use the motherboard.

AMD B450 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Digital VRM Solution, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN and Bandwidth Management, PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, RGB LED Strip Header, Anti-Sulfur Resistor Design, CEC 2019 Ready

• Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series / Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen
F1 should support a 5600X
F60 is AGESA update
F61 add support for 5600G

AMD B450 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Digital VRM Solution, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN and Bandwidth Management, PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, RGB LED Strip Header, Anti-Sulfur Resistor Design, CEC 2019 Ready

• Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series / Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen
F1 should support a 5600X
F60 is AGESA update
F61 add support for 5600G
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-S2H-V2-rev-10/support#support-cpu
i don't think it supports f1 bios, see cpu support list

It was F1 bios, now I upgraded to F62d ... I put it on a usb stick and via the q-flash option in the bios I upgraded, it went ok ...
I have one short beep, does that mean everything is ok or?

I have one beep on the asrock, but a longer one, that should mean that everything is fine...
This gigabyte and asrock bios are completely different and it is the same b450m chipset, I like gigabyte more...

Asrock hasn't released a new bios for a long time, which is strange, in the beginning they were constantly up to date.

Back