How to uninstall the Nforce SW IDE drivers?

erkan

Gawd
fuck, ive done everything you guys said in this thread and it didnt work, thnx ne ways, i just unglugged the IDE all together and it still opened! i think that happend last time too though, and that time new nforce drivers fixed it, IDN. do u guys think maybee my burner is just going crazy or is it my puteR?

If you unplugged the IDE cable from the drive then your computer has not way to communicate with it and could not cause it to open and close. If you drive is behaving the way you explain without the cable attached then your drive is likely defective. I don't know enough about cdrom drives but I guess it could also be possible for a defective power supply to cause it to open and close too, that's just a guess though. If it was your power supply you would likely have other issues too though so my moneys on the drive.

thing is though, i installed the nforce drivers a long time ago, a lot of stuff has changed on my puter since then, i cant just go back, everything would be messes up

Originally posted by aug1516
If you unplugged the IDE cable from the drive then your computer has not way to communicate with it and could not cause it to open and close. If you drive is behaving the way you explain without the cable attached then your drive is likely defective.

no no no, it only rolls back the IDE drivers, and to the previous version, nothing would mess up it would just take off the UNWANTED ide drivers

Back