How to Stop the Biggest Tech Show in the World

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
First you rain on CES 2018, then you condense that moisture, that's how you stop it. In other news wait for another Anker battery pack sale at Amazon. I own three of these and they word great.

Officials blamed condensation from heavy rainfall, causing a transformer to go out. It was raining in Las Vegas on Monday and Tuesday — rare for a desert city.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have been in Vegas when it rains and that city comes to a stop. It is like having 6 feet of snow in the Northeast for them.

Driving is hard for most it seems and exceptionally worse since smartphones...

True dat. Or in Texas when the weather is anything other than dry. They could rename Dallas/Ft. Worth to Stupidville when it is not dry on the roads. Driving there when the roads are not dry is putting your life into the other nutjobs hands.

I think it's a Texas thing with rain and/or any other type of weather that isn't dry. Thankfully my commute to get to work in Dallas is highwayless so I don't notice the dunce drivers as much these days.

Now San Antonio on the other hand....those people are the absolute worst at driving 24/7, rain or shine.

Unfortunately, I have to hit the 35 corridor in Fort Worth (permanently under construction) and if anyone sneezes then the traffic comes to a grinding halt. The sheer amount of stupid on that stretch of road is impressive.

I have a buddy working at CES and was telling me about the madhouse that this outage caused.. good times and glad I don't live there anymore. If I did I would of been working through that crap as well.

Police are interested in talking to this person, who was witnessed leaving the scene:
basher-ocean-eleven-emp-blast.jpg

Transformers ftw must of been all of that stuff plugged in at CES asking where does all those electrons come from.

True dat. Or in Texas when the weather is anything other than dry. They could rename Dallas/Ft. Worth to Stupidville when it is not dry on the roads. Driving there when the roads are not dry is putting your life into the other nutjobs hands.

No kidding. People round here are lunatics! "Oh its raining, here let me drive 80 in a 65 because my life events circumvent your general saftey". Clearly they did not read the drivers manual.

Back