How to start Folding@Home..

ACallander

Weaksauce
If you read my system specs:

AMD Phenom II X4 920 and an ATI Radeon 5770 OC 900/1300. Which folding at home client do I need and how do I set it up? Also is there any nice all in one package I can get for multiple CPU (4 core) and GPU?

You just need the standard SMP client....There is really no point to fold on the ATI card you have currently...The client is very poor and is a waste...

if your only running the smp client i recommend following this guide.. the one criccio posted for works out better if you were folding gpu+smp. its just a little bloated with information for just an smp client.

Kind of the wrong place, but can someone point me to a good NVIDIA multi-gpu guide, I had trouble getting more than one GPU to fold with the system tray install.

Kind of the wrong place, but can someone point me to a good NVIDIA multi-gpu guide, I had trouble getting more than one GPU to fold with the system tray install.
If you know it's "kind of the wrong place" then post your own thread and don't hijack mine!

zackboll , if you can get on the IRC channel we are all on, irc.dp.cx:6667 #HardOCP, there are several people who can help you out with that issue

use the link that criccio posted further up. everything you need is right there for multi-gpu.

Thanks, up and running now, had to disable SLI first to get both cards working

Back