How to spice this header(logo) image up?

nas6034

n00b
nilayshah.com.jpg

I have no creativity right now, that is going to be my websites header/logo, what can I do to spice it and/or change and stuff? Help pleasee.. thnx

well first make it easier to read.
and maybe add something in the background like a shape or som lines that will draw a persons eye.

any ideas ezteh?

I did some editing, how duz dis look? I can't think of what to put.

nilayshah.com2.jpg

umm ok that is kinda a step in the wrong direction because unlike before this is completly unreadable.

what did you make this in Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, OC3, paint,etc...
here is a kinda tutorial
create your text on a new layer
the on a new layer below your text layer add your back ground experiment with the filters and effects in your image manipulating software of you choice thats unless your using paint. i don't know what else to tell you except maybe try some tutorials then apply what you learn from them to your banner.

sorry mate

thanks badjoke, but for some reason I'm not feeling the yellow. nice work though.

what kind of site is this going to be?
what colors do you like and how big do you want the banner?
what does nilayshah mean?

Perhaps if you gave us a little more info as to the nature of your site, nas6034, we could better supply you with something you will find appealing.

phas3d

since we dont know anything about this site, it is kinda hard. change your colors and add a little something. not just text. since it is a header, it has to flow into the rest of your site.

nish.gif

Originally posted by phas3d
what kind of site is this going to be?
what colors do you like and how big do you want the banner?
what does nilayshah mean?

Perhaps if you gave us a little more info as to the nature of your site, nas6034, we could better supply you with something you will find appealing.

phas3d

its like a site about me, and the pictures and other stuff, basically a personal type of site, I really like blue if you noticed above hehe, but for some reason I wasn't feeling the yellow, I'm going to possibly use a dark black/grey background on the site don't know if that is much help. nilayshah.com is my name nilay shah. Anything else needed? =) thanks for your inputs, helps so far.

well the text and the BG definentyl need to contrast thats why i used yellow so... maybe.. light blue and dark grey?

Originally posted by badjoke
well the text and the BG definentyl need to contrast thats why i used yellow so... maybe.. light blue and dark grey?

come again im sorry you lost me

the foreground (text) and the background need to contrast so u can read it.like a liht color on adark back or vice versa. dark blue on grey is nto god and thats why its hard to read but yellow is bright so its easy to read

Back