how to sell Entire new PC Build

zamardii12

2[H]4U
Hey everyone, first of all I wanted to say that I have no idea what I am doing. Secondly, I have been on this forum for over 12 years and always come to this section to see people selling their PCs as well as parting them out.

Now, I have never parted a PC out meaning that I never sold a PC part-by-part before but that is what i'm trying to do now, so I don't know what the best way to go about this is. The parts I am selling are in my sig and I can certainly post links to all the parts that are specifically in there since I know some of it is kind of vague. But honestly, I didn't know where to post this to ask what the best way of doing this especially online.

I have sold stuff on Ebay and Craigslist before, but because I know this community well and know that the folks here will appreciate what I have here that I won't get screwed too much. I know some of you use certain accounts and other methods to receive payments and send things so I was wondering how I go about getting started doing this with confidence?

I am essentially selling everything in my sig except the GTX 1080. If there is a sticky I missed, or something I missed on how to get started doing this for the first time on here with confidence then I apologize, but I am hoping you guys can help me out.

Even with pricing I am not sure what to ask for any of this stuff since it is essentially all used and I have no clue as-to depreciation value or anything. I built the entire system 4 months ago.

Regards,

zamardii12

Since price checks aren't allowed, search the FS/FT for each part and also compare to eBay to figure out what its worth. Just keep in mind the cost of shipping and try to build it into the price for shipping vs local (if that's an option).

Since price checks aren't allowed, search the FS/FT for each part and also compare to eBay to figure out what its worth. Just keep in mind the cost of shipping and try to build it into the price for shipping vs local (if that's an option).

Thanks for that tip! I will definitely update with a full list soon.

What sort of payment system is usually used here and verification method for purchases?

Back