how to make my Phenom II 940 run cooler?

cmge

Limp Gawd
my phenom II 940 idles at around 45C and on load its about 50-55C.. i have the TRUE 120 with one yate loon d12sl-12 push config and north-south orientation... recently a buddy of mine gave me the AM2 / AM3 Bolt-Thru-Kit Rev.2 since he didnt need it anymore... so i change the orientation east-west, in hopes of making my cpu run cooler.. but nothing has changed... my case temp hover around 30-33C .... ive used Core Temp, HWMonitor, and AMD Overdrive and they all gave me the same readings... ive reseated the TRUE and applied a new layer of mx-2... id like to make my cpu cooler...

so my question is how can i make my cpu cooler?.. would it benefit from a push/pull config?... or is there nothing else i can do, aside from replacing my fan?...

see my sig for my system specs

any suggestions and help would be appreciated.. thanks

You could buy my Koolance Exos dirt cheap:D...

I am using it to cool an X6 @ 4.1Ghz and never see temps above 40C under 24/7 load...PM if you're interested...

nope.. i forgot to mention that everything is at stock settings...

I'm willing something with up with the cooling in the case or the cpu cooler. I just bought a similar case to yours, the lancool pc-k58 and after installing and making sure the cables are neat and tidy my temps went down 5C. I used to average about 40C just web surfing and like, prime95 would hit like 56C or so. Now I'm at 35C doing basic stuff and prime95 for a bit didn't break 46C. I don't OC either.

Would be interesting to get a pic of your cases inside.

I'm not expert on this so take it as you will.

Oh, I'm using the Cooler Master 212+ (1 fan) as well.

You could buy my Koolance Exos dirt cheap:D...

I am using it to cool an X6 @ 4.1Ghz and never see temps above 40C under 24/7 load...PM if you're interested...

You have some specs on that Koolance? I'm actually looking to upgrade my cooling from stock.

I'm willing something with up with the cooling in the case or the cpu cooler. I just bought a similar case to yours, the lancool pc-k58 and after installing and making sure the cables are neat and tidy my temps went down 5C. I used to average about 40C just web surfing and like, prime95 would hit like 56C or so. Now I'm at 35C doing basic stuff and prime95 for a bit didn't break 46C. I don't OC either.

Would be interesting to get a pic of your cases inside.

i have 4 fans in the case and they are oriented like this:

1x120mm - in the back, drawing air out
2x140mm - on the top, drawing air out
1x140mm - in the front, drawing air in

Back