How to Give [H]ardOCP Credit for a purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

apHytHiaTe

2[H]4U
I want to give [H]ardOCP/[H]ard|Forums credit for my newegg purchase, probably one of the biggest i have/will make.

I know, you're supposed to click the banner add. But, the banner ad doesn't go straight to newegg.com, its some newegg offers site, which doesn't have the stuff i'm buying.

So, can I click it, then navigate to my shopping cart that i've already filled, and then check out, or do I have to navigate all the way to buying everything?

Sorry for the Inconvenience, but i've been wondering this for a while, and I don't want to cheat the [H] out of my newegg purchase... or whatever, you know what I mean.

When you go through the checkout, at the end there will be a short Q&A. In that they ask where you learned of Newegg and the [H] is one of the options. :)

MajorDomo said:
When you go through the checkout, at the end there will be a short Q&A. In that they ask where you learned of Newegg and the [H] is one of the options. :)

THank you so much! That is even easier than clicking the banner adds. Either way, somebody's paypal account is getting lighter tonight! :p :D ;)

Clicking through our banner ad is the best way though. :) But I am just glad you are appreciative enough to think about us when you do purchase. Many thanks bro, that is what keeps the wheels greased around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back