How to get to page 2 in [H]mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While browsing forums, this is what I'm encountering...

Top of page;

B0EC791A-04E6-4B4F-8CAC-B192DBCCE4C5-29474-00000F269EE89CCC.jpg

Bottom of page;

CC56DA17-8D0D-4E2D-8A32-08BD1BBDBEC4-29474-00000F25BB8C586C.jpg

How can I fix this do I can see early pages?

I would suggest try just using the stock theaming, When I do on my phone it does "form" to the smaller screen, and navigation is easier ... I personally prefer it to the mobile theme on my phone. (Note: It did this on my iPhone 2G ages ago as well ....) , otherwise i'm not sure As i dont use the theme anymore :D

Ya I find the reg theme is so small, I'm either trying to just touch the smallest thread/page 2 number, or constantly zooming in/out to touch things. Any other ideas?

Have you tired going in the UserCP and narrowing down how many older threads it is trying to load?

There was 2 reasons why that issue was happening on the mobile, one was coding in the style, the other was a bad setting in vb, both are fixed, tested on iphone 5 & droid r max.

There was 2 reasons why that issue was happening on the mobile, one was coding in the style, the other was a bad setting in vb, both are fixed, tested on iphone 5 & droid r max.

I still see a 404 error on my iPhone 4 when trying to navigate from page 1 to 2, 3, etc. for article 2012 NVIDIA Video Card Driver Performance Review. However, the newest few articles work correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back