How to get rid of this dreaded password on my blackberry?

Red Squirrel

[H]F Junkie
So I got to keep my work blackberry as a personal one, took it off the bes, but that password just wont come off. I wiped it, I reloaded the software, I tried everything.

I found this article:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB14202

I did the loader.exe thing but it just says that the software does not match and it wont do it. I just want this policy gone! I no longer have a data plan on it so putting it on the bes to remove it properly is not an option. (I did not think it would be such a pain so I just did a wipe myself)

Basically, I just want to clear it and bring it to factory settings. If I was to bring it to a cell provider would they be able to do that? Or is there a way I can do it myself?

It's a Pearl 8130 version 4.5.0.127 platform 3.4.0.20. The device manager is version 6.0.

Just enter the wrong password 10 times and it will reset. That's if you forgot the password. If you want to flash or unlock it and its password protected then there's a file called virus.bin that you can use with mfi loader

Back