How to get a Ryzen 1700 and motherboard for free -- (buy a System - sell off extra parts on eBay)

well, good news. though still seems fishy why customer needs overpriced rx 470's and he can't just go to Frys and get 1050ti's but whatever. maybe his customer is wanna be miner hiring consultant to build his rig.

well, good news. though still seems fishy why customer needs overpriced rx 470's and he can't just go to Frys and get 1050ti's but whatever. maybe his customer is wanna be miner hiring consultant to build his rig.

or why he had four identical cards and only my two didn't spin the fans while unloaded. ??? my sample size was eight. They all did that.

or why he said he bought and sold things "all the time" on ebay but has no feedback. ???

but yes -- good news.

Fantastic!! You could disregard my pm, but, now, I think you'd best read it. You'll get a kick out of my idea...maybe copy/paste it here... LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That doesn't float, he could have bought 1050Ti's or even 1060s as I've seen some come back in stock and why would he need two used cards at inflated prices?

Luckily the guy I sold mine to had been on ebay for 18 years with 100% feedback. I didn't have bubble wrap or anti-static bags but they were packed well. I assume everything is good as it's been a week since they were delivered with no contact.

Hopefully it turns out alright.

Back