How to get a Ryzen 1700 and motherboard for free -- (buy a System - sell off extra parts on eBay)

hmm, exactly a week ago so maybe a pattern with deals if Thurs. is $50 off ryzen again.

Further confirmed prices fluctuate depending on the starting system you customize while looking through the deals today with a co-worker. Over lunch, we built about 3 systems -- prices ranged at least $100 bucks all while end config was similar based on whatever machine we started from. Here is the cheapest system we came up with today. This price actually beats my original system price I ordered, slightly.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1JTHU8

just for sake of documentation and comparison, this is the system I ordered on friday:

Gamer Master 8000 (NO MONITOR)

• *BASE_PRICE: [+1059]
  • BLKFRISALE1: CYBERPOWERPC Skorpion K1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w/ Kontact Blue Switches and Programmable RGB LED Lighting [+5]
  • BLKFRISALE2: TP-LINK 802.11AC Archer T2U AC600 Wireless Dual Band, 2.4GHz 150Mbps/5Ghz 433Mbps USB Adapter [+5]
  • BLKFRISALE3: CyberpowerPC Gaming Mouse Pad [+0]
  • BLUETOOTH: None
  • CABLE: None
  • CAS: Thermaltake View 27 black Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Gull-Wing Window Skylight View + 4x RED Riing Fans [-11]
  • CASUPGRADE: None
  • CC: None
  • CD: None
  • CD2: None
  • COOLANT: None
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz [3.7GHz Turbo] Eight-Core 16MB L3 Cache 65W Processor
  • CS_FAN: Default case fans
  • DOCKINGSTATION: None
  • ENGRAVING: None
  • EVGA_POWER: None
  • FA_HDD: None
  • FAN: Corsair Hydro Series H60 120mm Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate [+20] (Single Standard 120MM Fan)
  • FLASHMEDIA: None
  • FREEBIE_CS: 3X 120mm Thermaltake Riing 12 Series High Static Pressure 120mm Case/Radiator Fan (Red Color LED)
  • FREEBIE_VC: None
  • HD_M2SSD: 500GB WD Blue M.2 SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 545MB/s Read and 525MB/s Write [+93] (Single Drive)
  • HD_PCIE1X_SSD: None
  • HDD: 240GB WD Green SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read and 465MB/s Write [-47] (Single Drive)
  • HDD2: None
  • HEADSET: None [-6]
  • IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
  • KEYBOARD: None [-5]
  • MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/2400MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
  • MONITOR: None
  • MOPAD: None
  • MOTHERBOARD: MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON AM4 ATX w/ RGB, Intel LAN, Intel LAN, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe [+55]
  • MOUSE: CyberpowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming Mouse
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
  • POWERSUPPLY: 750 Watts - EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GQ 80 PLUS Gold Power Supply [+56]
  • PRO_WIRING: None
  • RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 5 to 10 Business Days
  • SECURITY: None
  • SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
  • SLI_BRIDGE: Standard SLI/Crossfire Bridge
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • SPEAKERS: None
  • USBHD: None
  • USBX: None
  • VIDEO: AMD Radeon RX 470 4GB GDDR5 Video Card [-130] (Dual Card (CrossFireX) [+99])
  • WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
  • WNC: None
  • WTV: None
  • _PRICE: (+1133)
  • _view_: {A7D1AACD-DAC4-4EFA-98C9-0CA04BAB6C2C}
  • _load_: 6/23/2017 4:43:19 PM
$1,133.00 × 1$1,133.00Coupon: SPRING0410 (5% Discount) $-56.65Subtotal: $1,076.35Sales Tax: N/A$0.00Shipping UPS Ground: $75.00Grand Total: $1,151.35

Last edited:
EDIT 6-27 -
Today's deal is free 3TB drive upgrade.

Here is a good starting system = $1075 - 5% coupon
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1JTHU8

FYI Looks like no free shipping on this config

good call - this config should be free shipping and similar otherwise. Updated first post.
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1JTJ2F

Don't forget Spring0410 couponcode.

I personally would upgrade the motherboard for $16 more to the ASRock Fatal1ty 4 which has the upgraded soundcard. But my co-worker said he doesn't care about the upgraded sound card - so I left the config with the cheaper 370 SLI board.

Trying to see if they can reactivate the cancelled order, but Bobby is out for lunch. I will try again later. I'm not certain they can reactivate it. I would rather pay that price and get the thermaltake case over paying nearly $70 more plus shipping to get the corsair case swap now that the ryzen 1600 special deal is no longer available

Last edited:
Trying to see if they can reactivate the cancelled order, but Bobby is out for lunch. I will try again later. I'm not certain they can reactivate it. I would rather pay that price and get the thermaltake case over paying nearly $70 more plus shipping to get the corsair case swap now that the ryzen 1600 special deal is no longer available

Customize this and see where you end up? It has free shipping.
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1JTJ2F

If they are repeating the deal orders, then the next day or two might be the $50 off Ryzen systems.

It's not too much more. My orginal order of the same exact items came to $1006 shipped, this one will come to $1047. The only difference between my orginal order and the one you linked is the mobo.

It's not too much more. My orginal order of the same exact items came to $1006 shipped, this one will come to $1047. The only difference between my orginal order and the one you linked is the mobo. I have to pay +16 for the one I want

by waiting for a better coupon deal in the next few days (if they won't restore your original order) you further risk two things:

RX470 values tanking/or crypto currency values tanking further -- meaning resale value on the RX470 cards to make this deal exciting lowers slowly on eBay.
or
CyberPower runs out of RX470's to sell and thus the greatness of this deal also diminishes if you substitute another card.

by waiting for a better coupon deal in the next few days (if they won't restore your original order) you further risk two things:

RX470 values tanking/or crypto currency values tanking further -- meaning resale value on the RX470 cards to make this deal exciting lowers slowly on eBay.
or
CyberPower runs out of RX470's to sell and thus the greatness of this deal also diminishes if you substitute another card.

thats why ordering with 5 day processing time is good. you get 5 days to see if a better deal hits, and if not, well, you get the system you ordered. I'd only cancel and reorder if it was a matter of $100+ though. I canceled my original order and ended up spending $200 more in order to get:

thermaltake case + 3 fans rather than cyberpowerpc cheapo case
16GB rather than 3tb drive
1700 rather than 1600
msi X370 motherboard rather than asrock b350 motherboard
evga 750w gold semi moular psu rather than no name 600w

was looking at am4 chipset specs and how M.2 and SATA3 effects the pci lanes to the cpu and realized for those ordering a B350 motherboards it doesn't support dual GPUs (ie., crossfire/sli) even though the boards have slots for two GPU cards. So I wonder what they going to do for those who ordered dual rx 470s and windows and expect a working crossfire system? even worse for those who ordered dual gpus and an M.2 ssd as using it in M2_1 slot disables pcie4 which is the second GPU slot. Should be fun times with customer support there. Kinda criminal to me if they ship systems like this to customers without letting them know the issue.

edit: Oh and if anyone can answer if there are going to be any pci bus impacts on using x370 with 3 gpus and an M.2 ssd as well as 2 SATA3 ports, please let me know. I ordered the Asrock Taichi and checked the manual and I think it will be fine but reviews I read suggest there will be. Also which SATA3 ports go direct to cpu vs chipset? Thanks.

Last edited:
You should be fine with the taichi and 3 GPUs. 370 chipset supports 20 PCI-E lanes. 8/4/4 with 4 remaining for your nvme will be your GPU arrangement. The cards obviously won't have full pci-e bandwidth but it matters little for gaming, and none for mining.

The difference between 16x and 8x is about 1-3% speed differences with current cards. 4x does matter, but not as much a bottleneck (with multiple cards) as you might expect.

http://www.gamersnexus.net/guides/2488-pci-e-3-x8-vs-x16-performance-impact-on-gpus

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Impact-of-PCI-E-Speed-on-Gaming-Performance-518/

I couldn't find a new article that tested 4x but remember miners are using 1x extension ports and getting full speed for their specific purposes.

I don't know if the b350 boards will just do 4/4 on the two gpus or not run at all. The 370 series is clearly listed as the one to get if you want dual GPU on every review site out there. A cursory glance will tell you that. I've mentioned it several times in this thread too.

it's not CyberPowers requirement to ensure your PC (every PC) runs at the highest effective performance levels. If you choose the parts based on a lack of knowledge and go with an upgrade option that works, but may not be optimal (4/4) then by very virtue of their pick your component system thats on you as the customer. Now if it doesn't even recognize the second card - then they should probably reject it as an option for this boards (but I doubt that is what isnhappenening here, else the miners couldn't run 8 graphics cards on their mining rigs)

was looking at am4 chipset specs and how M.2 and SATA3 effects the pci lanes to the cpu and realized for those ordering a B350 motherboards it doesn't support dual GPUs (ie., crossfire/sli) even though the boards have slots for two GPU cards. So I wonder what they going to do for those who ordered dual rx 470s and windows and expect a working crossfire system? even worse for those who ordered dual gpus and an M.2 ssd as using it in M2_1 slot disables pcie4 which is the second GPU slot. Should be fun times with customer support there. Kinda criminal to me if they ship systems like this to customers without letting them know the issue.

edit: Oh and if anyone can answer if there are going to be any pci bus impacts on using x370 with 3 gpus and an M.2 ssd as well as 2 SATA3 ports, please let me know. I ordered the Asrock Taichi and checked the manual and I think it will be fine but reviews I read suggest there will be. Also which SATA3 ports go direct to cpu vs chipset? Thanks.

Last edited:
It is surprisingly difficult to get a good view of the am4 socket and related x370 and B350 chipsets as compared to intel provides. Found info but most of it is speculation from before ryzen release.

This is what AMD provides:
http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/chipsets/am4#

Found this article with a diagram closer to what I'm used to seeing from intel
https://rog.asus.com/articles/techn...platform-and-its-x370-b350-and-a320-chipsets/

And then there is the wiki page for AM4 that you think AMD would have a vested interest in assuring accuracy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socket_AM4

So starting with the first one (AMD) we see cpu pcie support for 1x16/2x8 for x370 and only 1x16 for B350. Supported by 2nd link however 3rd link (wiki) says B350 supports x6 lanes (2 x6 think at gen2 speeds) for crossfire...no mention of that by AMD or the manuals for the motherboards. Additionally, according to the motherboard manuals using M.2 in first slot will shut down the 2nd gpu slot, using M.2 in second slot uses the pcie lanes of the chipset so it will share x4 with all other peripherals connected to chipset. Just FYI.

Also 2nd link shows there is only x4 pcie lanes between socket (CPU) and am4 chipset (i.e., x370, B350..etc) so chipset has nothing to do with pcie lanes for graphics that directly connect to the cpu/socket so why the limitations in the first place? Has to be some licensing limitation with mobo manufactures to limit lanes depending on chipset, that is shitty.

But none of this answers the question I had that got me here. The 2nd link left side green shows option for either NVME M.2 x4 or SATA x2 + M.2 x2 so which SATA ports are those on the motherboard that share lanes with M.2_1? It's not in the motherboard manuals.

Why was looking into this is I think I may have to run the pcie lanes in gen2 mode for stability with 3 gpus and an NVM M.2 x4 gen 2 would already be constrained by the bus let alone if at x2 lanes at gen2 speeds. But I should probably take this to the AMD forum.

update found my answer in Asrock FAQ.

A: M.2 specification support may vary with a different AM4 motherboard. Please refer to the following table for support information.
Please refer to the following table for detail information.
Model M.2 slot support PCIE/SATA Is M.2 shared with SATA Port? Which SATA port shared with M.2
Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming M2_1 (PCIE/SATA) NO
X370 Taichi M2_1 (PCIE/SATA) NO
X370 Killer SLI/ac M2_1, M2_2 (PCIE/SATA) NO
X370 Killer SLI M2_1, M2_2 (PCIE/SATA) NO
Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 M2_1, M2_2 (PCIE/SATA) NO
Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 M2_1(PCIE), M2_2(SATA) M2_1(share with PCIE4), M2_2(share with SATA3_3)
AB350 Pro4 M2_1(PCIE), M2_2(SATA) M2_1(share with PCIE4), M2_2(share with SATA3_3)
AB350M Pro4 M2_1(PCIE), M2_2(SATA) M2_2(share with SATA3_3)
AB350M-HDV M2_1 (PCIE/SATA) NO
AB350M M2_1 (PCIE/SATA) NO

however, the Taichi has 10 SATA ports. So that would be 6 are supported by the x370 chipset, 2 by 3rd party chip so last 2 must by from cpu/socket which contradicts the FAQ. Even more confusing is none of this matches what is on AMD's own site (1st link above) which suggests x370 chipset only supports 4 sata with 2 sata and M.2 x2 or M.2 x4 coming from cpu/socket. so wtf.

My wife is getting an old HD7750 I've had forever, the 480's are only going to be used once to boot up and make sure it's working before I yank em and get them posted for sale. Ebay prices seem to be coming down a bit in the past day or so, around $300 now. Could go back up though so we'll see, my system won't ship until the 7th :(

In theory I should be able to include the warranty cards for the RX480 and whoever buys them can register will have full manufacturer warranty (if they are MSI cards that will be 3 years) correct?

deal is dead. they've raised prices for rx 470s and other gpus. pricing same system now vs what I ordered last week it's almost $300 more now.

The last few days there has been a special promotion - upgrade a RX460 to a RX470 for free.
It looks like that is over and I suspect that's why you are seeing the jump in price on the RX470s.

Now the current promotion is upgrade a RX570 to a RX580 for free.
So I suspect if you start with a system that has a RX570, the extra value could be preserved and you'd just end up with two RX580 cards to sell.

I've not configured a system yet today, but that's what I'd try now based on the quick deal of the day review. Do a search for RX570 at the top right - it'll bring back systems with that config - and customize from there.

the 480's are only going to be used once to boot up and make sure it's working before I yank em and get them posted for sale. Ebay prices seem to be coming down a bit in the past day or so, around $300 now. Could go back up though so we'll see, my system won't ship until the 7th :(

In theory I should be able to include the warranty cards for the RX480 and whoever buys them can register will have full manufacturer warranty (if they are MSI cards that will be 3 years) correct?

I've been tracking the ebay prices as well, and only a couple have sold for less than 300.... lowest I saw was 268.... average still close to 315 (at least of the completed sales I've seen--I may be missing some.

That said, I spotted some articles noting that both AMD and Nvidia are coming out with cards just for mining..... but with no projected release date. So, hopefully, we should be good by the time we are able to offer our cards. Locally, here in the Seattle area, there are a few being sold on Craigslist for good $$$.

http://www.hardwareasylum.com/n8039/The-Day-Crypto-Mining-got-Bigger-than-Gaming
http://www.game-debate.com/news/230...-gpus-to-ease-off-gaming-graphics-card-demand.

I'm also looking for a cheap card to replace my 1 gb 5770 in my seven year old machine. Saw 780 Ti Classified 3 gb on ebay, but I don't know what the final price will be.....would it not be the best current value, especially if the price stays reasonable, around $150? I did notice that it draws a lot of power..and hence, heat.

Did anyone get their order shipped yet?

Nope, not yet. I was just coming here to ask this same question too.

Mine hasn't moved past the order confirmation status. Though my estimated ship date is still a week out, I would've imagined they would be "building" it or something like that by now.

Nope, not yet. I was just coming here to ask this same question too.

Mine hasn't moved past the order confirmation status. Though my estimated ship date is still a week out, I would've imagined they would be "building" it or something like that by now.

One of mine moved to assembly phase yesterday ("order passed warehouse" status on CyberPowerPC website), but oddly it's the last one I ordered - which was June 24, (this one is an Intel x99 based System). The other three (Ryzen based systems) that I ordered as early as June 20, are still not updated, but scheduled to ship on two dates 7/5, and 7/7 ?!?

I called in a couple of times.. I talked to the warehouse guys and the assured me my system was in the warehouse, despite the online order status not showing it. They said they are working on it and it would be shipped ontime. So take it for what its worth i suppose. My guess their updating system isn't the best...

I called in a couple of times.. I talked to the warehouse guys and the assured me my system was in the warehouse, despite the online order status not showing it. They said they are working on it and it would be shipped ontime. So take it for what its worth i suppose. My guess their updating system isn't the best...

Yeah, i'm sure they got absolutely SWAMPED with orders considering how good this deal is with current GPU prices.

Mine is at:

Sales post date: 6/23/2017 Expected ship date: 7/7/2017
Warehouse date: 6/28/2017 Assembly date: 6/28/2017
Quality Control date: 6/29/2017 Final Quality Control date: -

So it looks like its moving along.

Mine is at:

Sales post date: 6/23/2017 Expected ship date: 7/7/2017
Warehouse date: 6/28/2017 Assembly date: 6/28/2017
Quality Control date: 6/29/2017 Final Quality Control date: -

So it looks like its moving along.

Did you pay for rush processing? I think I ordered on 6/21 and mine hasn't moved.

Did you pay for rush processing? I think I ordered on 6/21 and mine hasn't moved.

It was the standard free shipping, the only thing I can think of why some are moving faster than others is just due to a particular component selection. Perhaps storage or case needed a couple of days to come in.

I'm checking in to stay abreast of any hot deals. Could use an upgrade to my rig...

It was the standard free shipping, the only thing I can think of why some are moving faster than others is just due to a particular component selection. Perhaps storage or case needed a couple of days to come in.

Ah, that could be it.

I think I ordered a non-stock Corsair case with mine because it was $30 cheaper or something like that.

Got a tracking number on the 30th and expected delivery is the 7th but that is probably because of the holiday and it is going coast to coast.

Oddly enough only my Intel system still has any status. It's the one I ordered last, four days later than the first Ryzen system. It too has two RX470 graphics cards.
It passed QC yesterday 6/30. Expected ship date is still 6/7. My other three Ryzen based systems have no update at all on the CyberPower website.

Interesting. I guess for the purpose I bought the Intel System - I'm glad it's shipping soon anway. It has four PCI-E slots on the board and I was planning to use it for mining. I picked up three 1080TI cards, maybe i'll need to get one more. I was planning on throwing the 1080TI cards in the Ryzen system with the ASRock Taichi motherboard (3 PCI-Ex slots), and using the Intel System with four of the RX470 cards to mine. Hmmmm.

CyberPower X99 Configurator (NO MONITOR)

• *BASE_PRICE: [+1425]
  • BLKFRISALE1: CYBERPOWERPC Skorpion K1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard w/ Kontact Blue Switches and Programmable RGB LED Lighting [+5]
  • BLKFRISALE2: TP-LINK 802.11AC Archer T2U AC600 Wireless Dual Band, 2.4GHz 150Mbps/5Ghz 433Mbps USB Adapter [+5]
  • BLKFRISALE3: CyberpowerPC Gaming Mouse Pad [+0]
  • CAS: Thermaltake Core P3 Open Frame + Support Wall-Mounting Gaming case w/ USB 3.0 [+46]
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i7-6800K Six-Core 3.40GHz 15MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011-V3
  • FAN: DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 360EX 360mm Radiator CPU Liquid Cooler w/ Copper Cold Plate [+70] (3 x Standard 120MM Fans)
  • FREEBIE_CS: 3X 120mm Thermaltake Riing 12 Series High Static Pressure 120mm Case/Radiator Fan (Red Color LED)
  • FREEBIE_CU1: CyberPowerPC GreenManGaming Mystery Loot Chest Bundle [+0]
  • FREEGAME: Intel Flash Bundle 1 - CS GO, Ashes of Singularity: Escalation, Dreadnought
  • HDD: 240GB WD Green SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read and 465MB/s Write [+13] (Single Drive)
  • INSTANTREBATE: Extra $100 Instant OFF on all X99 Systems
  • INSTRUCTION: FREE $50 Amex Gift Card with all Intel Desktops or Laptops purchase
  • KEYBOARD: None [-5]
  • MEMORY: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR4/2400MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
  • MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE GA-X99 Ultra Gaming RGB, USB 3.1 Type-C, Dual Intel/Killer GbE LAN, 4x Gen3 PCIe x16, 1 PCIe x1, 1x M.2 PCIe & SATA III (None)
  • MOUSE: CyberpowerPC Standard 4000 DPI with Weight System Optical Gaming Mouse
  • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
  • POWERSUPPLY: 1200 Watts - Thortech Thunderbolt Series 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply [+124]
  • RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 5 to 10 Business Days
  • SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • VIDEO: AMD Radeon RX 470 4GB GDDR5 Video Card [-181] (Dual Card (CrossFireX) [+91])
  • WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts WARRANTY
  • _PRICE: (+1343)
$1,343.00 × 1 $1,343.00
Coupon: SPRING0410 (5% Discount) $-67.15
Subtotal: $1,275.85
Sales Tax: N/A$0.00
Shipping UPS Ground: $75.00
Grand Total: $1,350.85

Last edited:
My system came yesterday, they were missing a part of my case which sucks but everything else looked good

My system came yesterday, they were missing a part of my case which sucks but everything else looked good

What part? Let us know how they handle the error.

Do they ship any of the component boxes? Or is it just in a single cyberpower branded box?

And how in blazes did you already get yours? What day did you order? Was it a Ryzen 1700?

What part? Let us know how they handle the error.

Do they ship any of the component boxes? Or is it just in a single cyberpower branded box?

And how in blazes did you already get yours? What day did you order? Was it a Ryzen 1700?
Ryzen 1700, cards appear to be reference cards (I see no branding other than AMD). Mine shipped in the box for the case (within a larger cyberpowerpc brand box) and didn't include any of the extra case components other than a couple SATA cables. I ordered the NZXT 340 Elite case which is supposed to include a component for hanging headphones/vr equipment off of it.

Build quality is pretty good, my god are the fans on those 470 cards ridiculously loud, was contemplating keeping the cards until I heard them under load, sticking with my 1060 from my old rig

Edit: Forgot to mention I ordered mine on the 23rd with rush processing, and I live in California so shipping was quick.

I hope they at least include the extra cables with my modular power supply.
Same here. I will be complaining quite loudly if they do not. I purchased the 1200 watt Thortech Thunder modular on a couple of my builds for the purpose of mining. That'll be an epic fail if they only include literally 2 eight pin pci-e extension cables (since each rx470 only needs one). That modular PSU is supposed to include eight of those cables so you can run four graphics cards with two eight pin power connectors each.

the fans on those 470 cards ridiculously loud.

Try using AMD wattman and/or chill (both in AMD catalyst drivers under global tab settings) to tune the fans. If you lower power target by 20% and lower fan to say 60 or 70% you should get near full performance for mining at significantly less heat and noise.

You'll have to play with the settings from there.

I was told the rx470 were all MSI, but those would definitely be branded/labeled as such. (Red dragon theme)

Try using AMD wattman and/or chill (both in AMD catalyst drivers under global tab settings) to tune the fans. If you lower power target by 20% and lower fan to say 60 or 70% you should get near full performance for mining at significantly less heat and noise.

You'll have to play with the settings from there.

I was told the rx470 were all MSI, but those would definitely be branded/labeled as such. (Red dragon theme)
The would randomly spin up 100% when at no load whatsoever, just got annoying.
As for branding, they look like plain old AMD reference cards with no branding whatsoever besides AMD on the fan.

I'll be calling and complaining seeing how my case was missing a component (a $20 one no less for holding headphones) and had none of the hardware you'd expect included. Bit disappointed in my purchase, hopefully I can sell the cards above retail.

Back