How To Fail At Sponsored Social Media Posts

HardOCP News

[H] News
Stuff like this shouldn't be surprising considering who we are talking about but you would figure that these morons would at least be paying someone to proof read their social media posts.

Stuff like this shouldn't be surprising considering who we are talking about but you would figure that these morons would at least be paying someone to proof read their social media posts.

You'd be surprised how much logistical planning and work goes into having a company's pre-made sponsored posts ready for their campaign windows. These happen, unfortunately - it's ultimately better when the company has good humor about it.

I don't think he'll lose a single follower, his followers are a bunch of sheep.

Based on what I've seen in relation to him before, it was probably entirely intentional. Dude doesn't give a fuck.

Guy tried and failed to be funny with that advert.

Bill Burr, on his podcast, does his advertisements much better than this guy does. That would be a given considering where this nobody got his name from...

The article says he appears on the Kardashians reality TV show. Need I say more?

Oh. So, no one that's on this forum knows who he is unless they read the article? :)

It was intentional. It's going to get some more of that nice, warm spotlight!

So, any blow-back from douchebag moves like this? Article didn't really say.

So, any blow-back from douchebag moves like this? Article didn't really say.
Remember when it was revealed that the US is spying on all of its citizens and most of the world? And you think anything with happen with this?

There are rich people and there are people who go to facebook and watch tv. :D

It amazes me just how many people there are with an IQ of less than 50, now I know there are at least 19.5 million of them.

Back