How to Disable Text Truncation on Website When Copying Text?

Boris_yo

Limp Gawd
Hello,

Some websites have text copy truncation by shortening entire paragraph to half of 1 sentence and appending website source at the end. I thought this happens on desktop Windows OS but it also happens on Android OS.

Here's an example:

“I couldn’t believe I was alive when I first opened my eyes. ..

Read more at:
website URL

Does anyone know if there is a special browser extension that enables highlighted text copy without truncation?

Thanks

Your tags mention Chrome though I've never experienced this on Chromium-based browsers. Do you have a specific example page where you've noticed this occur?

I run Ghostery and with that plugin on the truncation doesn't happen. I pause it and reload the page - the truncation happens.

I run Ghostery and with that plugin on the truncation doesn't happen. I pause it and reload the page - the truncation happens.
Also running with a Javascript manager, even with the main domain and 'economic' subdomain enabled no truncation occurs. Wasn't aware there were truncation scripts, must have been avoiding them all this time.

modi123 Why pay for Ghostery if there is uBlock for free?

Okatis Disabled Javascript for that website and text does not truncate any longer.

Back