How to delete/clear Google search history (using Opera 8.02, matter?)

HDBox2d1

Gawd
Hello all, every once in a while when i use google.com as a search engine i see my previous search history. Its like a 'drop down menu' of all my prevous searches from using google's search engine. I am using Opera 8.02 web browser.

My normal thoughts on clearing the google search history is the usual

1) Delete cookies
2) Delete files
3) Delete history
4) Delete cached pages/info
4) Run Adaware
5) Run Spybot

If i do all the 5 steps listed above.. it does not work.
This Brings Me To The Next Question.

How does one activate that 'drop down menu' of history of google searches?
I always do this by accident. If i knew how to active it, i can try different methods of problem solving.

I took a screenshot, but I will not be able to post it for a couple of hours.
Thanks for your help with these 2 problems i am having.
Have any questions? Please ask me :)

There should be an option somewhere about either --- auto form fill --- auto text fill ---save form info

J Macker said:
There should be an option somewhere about either --- auto form fill --- auto text fill ---save form info

Right, i agree. Thats also what (cf)Eclipse told me.
Well i have been googling 'opera auto form' and so on and i can't find any infomation :(

Here is the screenshot
See the 2 search results in the google search bar? I want to delete/clear them.

I have found programs that will delete the google search history. If i download them and run the program.. How Do i Know if the program works?
I need to know How To Activate the google search history.. so i can check and see if it worked.
Thanks for speaking up J Macker, any thing else you would like to add?

the 2nd search history result says "On my 60 inch set (and i want to go bigger) the down grade in PQ is very obvious." .. that sounds like a thread.

Is this NOT the search history from google?.. Maybe something else, like a reminder of what threads i posted in or something.
What is the icon, its Yellow paper pad with writing and a Globe next to it?
Anybody know what that is.

HDBox2d1 said:
the 2nd search history result says "On my 60 inch set (and i want to go bigger) the down grade in PQ is very obvious." .. that sounds like a thread.
Or a pr0n search....
HDBox2d1 said:
Is this NOT the search history from google?.. Maybe something else, like a reminder of what threads i posted in or something.
What is the icon, its Yellow paper pad with writing and a Globe next to it?
Anybody know what that is.

Clipboard text perhaps?

Opera's 'Notes' i think this is it..
I went googling for opera clipboard and then found a link talking about 'Notes'
so i went into my Opera's Notes and i found the correct things i was looking for.

So i guess its just in Opera.. I will post back when i get home.. so i can End this thread.

Correct. All this was is Opera's Notes.
I cleared the history of the notes and all is good.
For people who spoke up.. Thanks :)

/thread.

Back