How to connect these radiators

FearTheCow

Supreme [H]ardness
I got a Phanteks Enthoo pro 2 with 2 480mm xspc low profile radiators and the only issue I am having is how to connect the radiators in the corner.

Attachments

• 20220702_172332.jpg
    20220702_172332.jpg
    579.5 KB · Views: 1
hard or soft? might need to use right angles/extensions to gain some distance between them. if youre lucky maybe you might be able to use fittings and couples...
1656809040256.png
1656809357227.png

Last edited:
45's are too big, found the koolance low profile 90's which will let me do the first picture.

This part will probably be soft tube, the rest hard tube.

I wish you luck. Looks like an absolute PITA to get fingers in there for tightening.

can you flip one rad over and make the ports sit on the bottom of the case... this might give you more options getting them hooked together this is what I had to do in my thermaltake case.

I wish you luck. Looks like an absolute PITA to get fingers in there for tightening.
Yup.
can you flip one rad over and make the ports sit on the bottom of the case... this might give you more options getting them hooked together this is what I had to do in my thermaltake case.
Nothing with what I am trying to do.
I've done such things... Pain though.

Might be better to connect the outer ports and use 45 or 90 degree fittings on the inner going to your other components
I might try that.
See if they offer crossflow rads still. Could run mini 90s too
I wish, had to go with the xspc ultra thin radiators just to fit them where I have.

Yup.

Nothing with what I am trying to do.

I might try that.

I wish, had to go with the xspc ultra thin radiators just to fit them where I have.

Xspc has crossflow TX ultra thins. It's how I was able to triple 360 rad a lian li o11 NOT-XL. They weren't designed for it and it had similar crampedness. I had to build a bracket for mounting the gpu vertical in that case too. Usually if you did a bottom rad you couldn't do a vertical GPU or side rad, but with a bit of elbow grease and XSPC TX rads, I got it done.

Two other tricks:
Use soft tubing, insert a spring inside to make tighter bends without collapse. Stainless probably preferred but test it with your mix and metals.

Using soft tubing you can make very tight 90s by making a loop instead, do a full circle, kind of like a ribbon shape. You end up with a 90 donut but it works in a pinch.

Last edited:
Not a fan of how close to the edges the radiator ports are, finally managed to get it connected with a soft loop.

Back