How to clone latest Win 10 Pro to another drive?

ManofGod

[H]F Junkie
It is not free, as far as making bootable media but, I would suggest Easeus ToDo Home edition. It is only $10 and worth every penny. It is also very easy to use.

Bird222

[H]ard|Gawd
Clonezilla.
Ok I used Clonezilla and it seemed pretty painless. However, Windows still reported my old drive size (new drive is bigger). I did the following:
1. Booted into Gparted. It reported an error with the drive size and offered to fix it and I did.
2. Resized the partition to use the rest of the unallocated space.
3. Booted back into Windows. Still reported old size.
4. Opened MiniTool partition I had installed. It reported the correct size of the partition. Didn't change anything just opened the app.
5. Rebooted Windows. During boot it automatically did a drive scan/fix. After boot, it reported the correct size.

In the future how can I get clonezilla to report the correct partition sizes afterwards?

pendragon1

Fully [H]
Ok I used Clonezilla and it seemed pretty painless. However, Windows still reported my old drive size (new drive is bigger). I did the following:
1. Booted into Gparted. It reported an error with the drive size and offered to fix it and I did.
2. Resized the partition to use the rest of the unallocated space.
3. Booted back into Windows. Still reported old size.
4. Opened MiniTool partition I had installed. It reported the correct size of the partition. Didn't change anything just opened the app.
5. Rebooted Windows. During boot it automatically did a drive scan/fix. After boot, it reported the correct size.

In the future how can I get clonezilla to report the correct partition sizes afterwards?
you can usually adjust it before the clone.

Shoganai

Gawd
As others have suggested ... AOMEI Backupper

It’s all I use now. It’s never failed me.

dvsman

2[H]4U
I bought one copy of Macrium Reflect (during one of those holiday sales a few years back) and have been moving it from build to build. From the amount of time I saved, it was worth every penny.