How to clone a drive to one that requires larger cluster size?

Centauri

2[H]4U
So I'm trying to copy over my 8GB drive's contents to my new 32GB (RAID 0). But I've yet to find a way to do this without limiting myself to 16TBs on the new array, because the cloning process maintains the cluster size of the 8TB.

Any way to do this?

So I'm trying to copy over my 8GB drive's contents to my new 32GB (RAID 0). But I've yet to find a way to do this without limiting myself to 16TBs on the new array, because the cloning process maintains the cluster size of the 8TB.

Any way to do this?

Why do you need to clone? Just copy the data over?

It's primarily where my Steam and Origin libraries are. And I seem to recall that neither client was happy with the results last time I migrated drives with a drag and drop. Almost like a ton of invisible files were somehow missed?

It's primarily where my Steam and Origin libraries are. And I seem to recall that neither client was happy with the results last time I migrated drives with a drag and drop. Almost like a ton of invisible files were somehow missed?
worked just fine the last time i did it, 500 to 1tb.

I just drag and drop my Steam and Origin folders with no issues, shouldn't be any hidden files and folders, but you can always show hidden files and folders before copying the data over.

Back