How to Clean Synthetic Fabric Upholstery?

Boris_yo

Limp Gawd
Hi. I wiped my office chair with damp cloth that I soaked in dish detergent soap's foam. Let it dry and wiped with damp cloth that I soaked in lemon juice and wrung after.

My office chair looks better but it still has remains of stain. Any idea what other home-made stuff can clean it?

Attachments

• 20211102_083455.jpg
    20211102_083455.jpg
    662.4 KB · Views: 0
Spray on a hot solution of unscented laundry detergent, scrub it, then pull out the liquid with a shop vac. Repeat a couple times with water to rinse.

^That's the poor mans method if you don't have one of these.

I use this when doing cars and its great.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Only real way you're going to remove that stain from a porous material like that is steam cleaning.

Only real way you're going to remove that stain from a porous material like that is steam cleaning.
What if I mix baking soda, citric powder in a cup of water so thick paste is formed, then spread it on chair and rub in with soft cloth, leave for 12 hours and then clean it off?

This one seems like an answer out of sheer boredom in an old thread.

But yes, fake accounts and bots/AI asking and promoting stuff gets out of hand worldwide quickly now.

Luckily, for now, banning any new accounts from registering with outlook.com or gmail.com gets rid of 99%.

But yes, fake accounts and bots/AI asking and promoting stuff gets out of hand.

Luckily banning any new accounts from registering with outlook.com or gmail.com gets rid of 99%.
maybe, or theyre trying to hit the 100 post limit to use the fs/t forum again...
yup. old accounts suddenly coming back to life is sketch too.
i use an outlook.com email...

maybe, or theyre trying to hit the 100 post limit to use the fs/t forum again...
yup. old accounts suddenly coming back to life is sketch too.
i use an outlook.com email...
you´re an old and settled-in account mate.

I´ve just mentioned how other forums block new fake accounts.

And blocking those two big email providers is key since the don´t care and don´t close loopholes that make it easy to missuse such accounts.

That scammers want to hit the 100 mark to be able to sell is something i did not think of, thanks !

@satyr36: Are you a scammer and will you stop posting since you can sell now?

you´re an old and settled-in account mate.

I´ve just mentioned how other forums block new fake accounts.

And blocking those two big email providers is key since the don´t care and don´t close loopholes that make it easy to missuse such accounts.

That scammers want to hit the 100 mark to be able to sell is something i did not think of, thanks !

@satyr36: Are you a scammer and will you stop posting since you can sell now?

Yep. I'm def a scammer. And will be posting items soon ;)

But yes, fake accounts and bots/AI asking and promoting stuff gets out of hand worldwide quickly now.

Luckily, for now, banning any new accounts from registering with outlook.com or gmail.com gets rid of 99%.

Yeah sorry. Was going down the posts not looking at dates. They were on the front page didnt realize they were this old. :/

Back