How To Avoid Paypal Fee's *legit*

RaGe420

Limp Gawd
Use the Mass Pay option at the bottom of the main paypal screen after you login. You have to create a Excel Sheet with...

( A )
Email Address of Seller

( B )
Amount of Payment

( C )
USD *just type USD for US dollar*

And upload it to paypal...once payment is sent the fee's were not subtracted.

Anyone notice that personal accounts now accept up to 5 Credit Card transactions every year? FYI, these can't be done through ebay and only a max of $500 per month.

annaconda said:
Good God i am in for any thing that will screw Paypal. I hate them. :mad:

pay pal and ebay s$&k! pay pal and flee-bay would allways double dip when i would sell something and the buyer would pay via pay pal . sell something worth $5 and get $6.00 worth of fees--?--LOL

sock-it -to um!! while ya can !!

They should never charge fees to receive money from paypal balance to paypal balance I can understand fees for credit cards but come on!!! How do people even run businesses on e-bay when they are charged so many damn fees?

I found a solution to get around the fee's, and to get a piece of everyone elses fee's:buy stock in ebay.

so when i recieve money from someone, if they send via this mass pay option, i wont get anything taken out recieving this money?

I have started using google checkout.

google checkout is 2% flat + 20 cents.
doesn't matter the funding.

buyers don't have anywhere near the power to charge-back.

and until the end of the year, google has waived ALL fees for collecting payments. :)

Back